BP should be ashamed of itself

Discussion in 'Help' started by Southern_Comfort, Sep 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Because of glitches in your system and developers, people lose resources that they can't afford to lose and all you can reply is that your developers are under a "lot of stress" therefore we can't give you back what you lost. What a bunch of horse-crap!!! You people suck!!!

2. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

You almost sound like you are forced to play... :D

3. I walked away four years ago, I can walk away again. I came back to see if shit has changed and it has; only not for the benefit of everyone. I understand this is a business and that I don't have to frequent their business, however, their business model and customer service model sucks. It could be a great game for everyone, but not the way it is structured right now.

[Depraved] and Loki162 like this.
  4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As there is no question here this thread is closed. Should you wish to make complaints please direct them to the support team. The forum is for specific issues.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.