Bucaneers Bounty

Discussion in 'Help' started by ¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤, Mar 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤

¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤ Junior Expert

Although I have bought packs. And am able to purchase items from the bounty I find that I cannot purchase the heartbreaker ammo. Can you confirm that it is unlocked by the 4 packs released yesterday?

2. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

The heartbreaker was glitched. it was buyable before you bought a pack.

Then when u buy a pack it doesnt let you buy them xD

I forwarded it to the team on discord but nothing seems to of been done yet

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We forwarded the issue previously and have been informed that it would be addressed but we have no further information as to a time frame.

Tex

4. ¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤

¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤ Junior Expert

Okay thank you Tex

5. Partyfoot

Partyfoot Forum Apprentice

what packs unlocks the bucc bounty? is it the sale away packs?

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

In the future please start your own thread with a question and do not highjack another players. Thank you. Secondly please either remove or fix your signature as it appears photobucket no longer has the image you are using. And it is the Devastator pack you would have to buy to open Buccaneer's Bounty.

Tex

7. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

This will probably get deleted. but please do not buy a "Devastator Pack" to open Bucc Bounty -.- not 1 of these packs are called that.

Yes it is the 4 packs available in the "sale away"

Sextant's Surprise
    Helmsman's Stash
    Boatswain's Bundle
    Captain's Chest

Upon purchasing any of these 4 you will unlock the buccaneers bounty market.

8. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you you are correct. We asked about that and were misinformed. It was confusing because we say what the pop said when you hover over Bucc bounty item didn't match the information we were given.

Tex

~Closed~

tigermoth1037 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.