Cabin Boys

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bawdyn, Apr 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Really? You got rid of the Cabin Boys? The Pearl Crew that had the maximum reload benefit! You just announced on Monday that the reload limit was being dropped from 1.9s to 1.5s to accommodate the changes to the Firestorm cannons, but now 4 days later you remove the Cabin Boys making it impossible to get even close to the old limit let alone the new limit. Where is the sense in that?

In PVP it doesn't change things as everyone is effected the same amount, but those of us that are primarily PVE players this will be a huge change in our game play. I had finally built up my boat to the point where I could actually sink a Warrior before it sank me. Now that will be impossible again. Millions of pearls worth of castles, skills, and cannon upgrades wasted just to be back to the same play-ability against NCP as I was over a year ago.

So, here is the real questions. What was the reason for this change? What can we do to convince them to bring them back? Don't they want the 5k pearls/week from almost every player?

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Unfortunately, I am unable to provide the reason for this change, I can only state that this was decided by the Game Designers.

The best place for you to voice your opinion and possibly bring about a change would be to post your feedback in the
    General Feedback section of the forum. This is the place yours and your fellow pirate's feedback will be read and listened to the most.

Is there anything further I can attempt to help you with regarding this topic?

Swift

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Can I get one last topup of the Cabin Boys? Mine are set to expire in a couple of hours. I had planned to buy them again today only to find they were gone. :(

4. Swift

Ahoy,

Unfortunately, the acquiring of Cabin Boys is no longer an option in the game.

Has this answered your query?

Swift

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Sadly, yes. :(

6. Swift

Ahoy,

As this has been answered, albeit not the answer the OP would have liked ;), this thread shall now be closed.

Happy sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.