calendar snafu

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by LustySerpant, Dec 6, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LustySerpant

LustySerpant Junior Expert

ahoy! so this rymar pirate can not read english, when i posted about the calendar issue regarding second day window not opening! he thought i was speaking about some silly puzzle, i could care less about the puzzle, all i want is for the acknowledgement from SF that i did log in on the second day of the calendar and i did click on the window that corresponded to such day! i am no noobie like rymar i am a veteran player and so i know full well how to click on said items, i never mentioned no darn puzzle so please learn to read. also i did send SF my issue but of course, no response...

phatty-Boastrike and kz1100 like this.
  2. kz1100

kz1100 Forum Apprentice

hahaha, your funny but honest!

phatty-Boastrike likes this.
  3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy LustySerpant!

Like stated previously, if you have logged in during the 2nd day but you forgot to open the calendar then there's nothing I can help you with.

If you would like to make a complaint please contact Support.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.