can you?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by -๖ۣۜßuکhWλCƘΣЯ™-, Nov 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. can you forward this to developers, and ban all auto target players, actually implement something on a regular basis, it was nice when you banned the first lot 1-2months ago now there just at it again and games just pants.. get skill back in the game rather then it controlled by programs 24-7....

2. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

b*ts owns the game, if they ban the b*ts they ban almost everyone.

Søren-Kierkegaard and *Wonder* like this.

3. don't associate bots with auto target/sentinel players, complete different scenario.

sad thing is tho these people who bot all day then when it comes to fighting, they then get another program to fight with, literally within the same tick ive been locked, shot and ammo switched and if you want to make it more technical, 9 times out of 10 if your using seers vision, these players are shooting you from out of the circle. One more thing which makes it worse is there ships capable or repping in-between shots there receiving so if you put all that in on a player using level 2 hour glass there's no way you can sink them.

so botting is one thing, but this program is literally invincible, so like im asking can they be banned or overlooked or something implemented.

4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I've been hit by some players when they are so far away I can't even see them (even with the Looking Glass Castle). As for the Seers Vision circle, remember, this is your range not theirs, so if you don't have a full Range Skill (or any other item that increases range), then your circle will be smaller than the maximum possible. I'm not defending these cheaters, I'm just wondering if the Seers Vision is the best tool for giving evidence.

5. rest assure i have full range, on top of that ive removed my rocket castle and put on telescope so i have max range in both shooting and how far you can see...

Søren-Kierkegaard and Bawdyn like this.
  6. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

Well... they are all cheaters who's killing the game.

Søren-Kierkegaard likes this.
  7. [*nikoszk*][¦∈¦]

[*nikoszk*][¦∈¦] Forum Greenhorn

[Edit] - Please post in english

Last edited by moderator: Nov 22, 2021
  8. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

I still see a lot of agro bots they can be spotted very easy... As soon as ure in they range they put speed rockets on and chase u until you're out of theyr range after they start booting for npc. Game is dieing anyway big point known that and that's the reason why they keep ading new update's for money, every month!

9. Thats another point, there's no player equality in this game when it comes down to money. Little Timmy over in turkey is paying 1/4 the price we pay over in the UK. Well as far as im concerned if your rich enough to own a PC in these poorer country's alongside with your electric and wifi, then to be able to spend money on the game like UK players do the cost should be the same. yeah i understand that there in a poorer country but is little Timmy spending £2000-£3000 on the cost of living? i think not. so either stop the brackets for different countries get things cheaper OR make everyone the same id like to spend £20 a pop on a package instead of £80

-Crywacker- and _RATTY_. like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.