cannon damage

Discussion in 'Help' started by $_Νéɱéşïş_$¦Є¦, Jan 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. can you check my damage is that correct value ? i see on menu is only +135 i think i miss bonus damage from skill 25.2 but idk.

thank you
    14/26121328

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Due to the skill providing you with "Black gunpowder bonus" not "Cannon Damage", this is why this value is not added to the stat shown in the Ship Overview.

The difference? Black gunpowder bonus only applies when you have gunpowders active, so is situational, where as cannon damage is applied all the time.

Swift

3. i always activeate gun powder. http://prntscr.com/wvsrqo this is my stat from spy menu, yes i spy myself to looking. and this is in the ship overview http://prntscr.com/wvsxwo. so my question how many cannon damage in my ship from this stat ?

and i engage in fight with player that have 113 canon damage from spy instanly have 180 canon damage i spy him. how ? with hourglass ? is not enough i think

[Merged]

Last edited by moderator: Jan 16, 2021
  4. Swift

Ahoy,

My apologies, I didn't explain this well enough.

Regardless of if you have Black gunpowder active or not, that value will never display in your cannon damage as it is a different stat - it is not cannon damage.

The Cannon Damage value changes depending on which ammunition you have equipped, as you can see from the following two images.

Image 1 - Burning Ice Ammo

upload_2021-1-16_18-1-10.png

Image 2 - Rift Ammo

upload_2021-1-16_18-1-33.png

All the user has to do is switch ammo and you will see a large increase in this value.

Swift

5. ah i see swift, why i dont realize that. thank you so much.

6. Swift

Ahoy,

Not a problem. As this has been answered I'll close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

skillsallround likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.