cannon questions

Discussion in 'Help' started by skillsallround, Jan 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skillsallround

skillsallround Someday Author

Ahoy mates, my current setup is 59 level 5 pains , 140 lvl 5 world breakers , 5 lvl 4 and 5 lvl 3 worlds , 133 lvl5 dooms and 188 lvl 0 worlds now this hits around 160k with my gems castle yadda yadda , i have 93 level 5 devs should i put them in the mix ? what would you change ? what would you prioritize ? how come people dont like doom hammers? thanks for your time :)

reload speed is 2.65

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  2. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

doomhammers are bad compared to pains and worlds because of the damage and reload, doomhammers have the slowest reload speed and the damage of a level 6 doomhammer is worse than a worlds lvl 0. If you don't have any more worlds go for pains and upgrade them. the lvl 5 dooms have 50 more elite bonus damage than devs lvl 5 so I'd probably keep the dooms but you could expirement to see the difference since devs lvl 5have a lot of crit damage

3. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

you need to work on gettng rid of those dooms.

Work on the season and replace the dooms with lvl 0 worlds, youll notice a huge difference with 133 lvl 0 worlds compared to 133 lvl 5 dooms.

Dont equip the devs either

4. skillsallround

ok ill take those opinions on board

5. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

you need world cannons, 5 is the best (for now) then use lvl 4, then lvl 3. also use the new ones. then after world lvl 3 pain lvl 6, 5, 4. doom's are not good anymore. doom, firestorm, voodoo, devestor dont use those 4

6. skillsallround

ok i appreciate that

7. So the the World Cannons are the best at the moment? Also in PVP ? Then there is many cannon types who needs to get thrown over board...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  8. skillsallround

The game has changed a lot when I 1st started playing you were a king if you had 60 pounders and the lvl 21 design — then went to voodoo cannon are the best then dooms the rest is trash IMO now of course cash grab the worlds , It would be nice to get a few more suggestions / opinions please don’t close this thread yet - p.s can’t believe all you forum mods are still slaving for bp - your team is great keep up the work I hope that the team is getting compensated correctly by bp ! - anyhow back to the cannons

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.