Feedback Cannon sounds

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by HolyPotatoz, Sep 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HolyPotatoz

HolyPotatoz Forum Apprentice

Its nice to finally hear cannon sounds back into the game, however its not great right now.

It seems like the players cannon shots are being played multiple times at once, making it sound very overblown and almost "bitcrushed" (in a bad way). This does not seem to affect npcs though. I can only assume that this is a bug and not intended, due to the inconsistencies between players/npc sound, as well as the fact that the player shots just sound bad.

Also, they player shots are for some reason decently louder than npc shots, the culprit to this is probably the fact that player shot sounds are duplicated.

There are also still sounds missing, which I suspect is already known (such as flares and burning ice, they only have impact noise, not firing sound).

2. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Cannon sounds are a distant memory for many - this update has stopped many people getting to play the game in 'silent mode!!!

3. HolyPotatoz

HolyPotatoz Forum Apprentice

I'm not sure where the issue in this is, as you could go to the settings and mute all sounds. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean?

4. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Yes, you have misunderstood - many cannot even log into the game to see, to hear - to play game!

HolyPotatoz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.