Cannot Spy Guilds.

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Jun 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I spent a lot of time tonight trying to find a pirate in another guild. No results came up. So I tried my own Guild Tag and also by typing in my own Guild's name and got nothing.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I have just tested this and it is working correctly for me. Could I please have your Server and User ID along with the guild tag/name you are attempting to Spy so I can test this?

Swift

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Absolutely! I play on the former U.S. East server. My ID is: 40/39576125. My guild is "TheWanderingDeath" with the tag of TŴĐ. I did manage to recreate my Tag and it spied correctly today. But the name itself typed in does not come up with anything. Is it only supposed to spy tags? (Because as you know, some of the tag fonts are extremely difficult to recreate or copy). https://prnt.sc/15ih5ui

4. Swift

Ahoy,

Apologies for the delay.

I have attempted to spy your guild, from your account, using both name and tag and it has worked correctly.

upload_2021-6-20_12-12-19.png

upload_2021-6-20_12-12-39.png

It could be that this issue has been resolved in one of the syncs that have taken place since the thread creation. Could you please try to spy it again and see if it works for you now?

Swift

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Previously when I clicked on the (now blue) pirate "talking" in Chat, it also had their guild tag in the text part (see screenshot). Now it doesn't. So I can't spy say the "fsu" tag with it's weird font, because I have no way to copy it. https://prnt.sc/163pu1b

6. Swift

Ahoy,

We shall forward your feedback.

Swift

7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Update: Now I have tried to spy several ship names and again nothing works.

8. Swift

Ahoy,

The issue with spying ships is known and has been forwarded, as a potential workaround click on Guild spy then Player spy again - some players have reported that fixing the issue temporarily.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you Swift. I appreciate the tip and will try it.

10. Swift

Ahoy,

As there is nothing further, I shall close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.