Canon Upgrades Please

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ~~Billy~Bones~~, Jun 25, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~~Billy~Bones~~

~~Billy~Bones~~ Forum Apprentice

Not to complain about spending over a thousand dollars buying canon packages, but it's getting very frustrating that even with so many canons, we are stopped from upgrading certain ones to higher limits. I can no longer level up my DH 4s to 5s even when i buy more 5s, I can not level up my PB 2s to 3s and so on with Devs. Please allow us the ability to level ALL canons that we OWN if we have the resources to do so. I've stopped buying packages in protest of this issue - don't think it's fair. Hoping and waiting for positive change. Feedback from others please.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you for the suggestion. I believe the new crafting ability that was just rolled out is designed to assist with this issue. but it is in it's initial roll out and still lacks many of the recipes that will be available in the future. Till then I will definitely pass your suggestion along to the dev team.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.