Bug Can't access seachart.

Discussion in 'Help' started by rubenrs, Feb 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

I cannot load the seachart. I've not experienced the last wave of login issues. This started 20 minutes ago. I play global 6.

Rabbid, ..RaiNBoW.. and 77✰ like this.
  2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

3. †LAG†

†LAG† Someday Author

Mega America:
    Sea chart 0% - loading resources.
    Router-reset doesn't helped.
    Cache and cookies cleaned, also doesn't helped.

4. Satan_Himself

I play in incognito mode for cache reasons and I can't access the game.

5. ۞RΣK†N۞

۞RΣK†N۞ Forum Greenhorn

Pl1 and Pl2 Sea chart 0% - loading resources.

6. Demonicwolf

Demonicwolf Forum Greenhorn

Issue here too, but it's a white screen for me, for pc and phone. Wifi and data. :/

.HMSILLUSTRIOUS. likes this.
  7. Satan_Himself

8. РiЯǞƮęЯvǞ_☾✮™

РiЯǞƮęЯvǞ_☾✮™ Forum Apprentice

white screen here too

9. king1

king1 Forum Greenhorn

0% here too

10. 77✰

77✰ Forum Greenhorn

Same problem here, hopefully it fixes after restart.

11. stethepirate

stethepirate Forum Greenhorn

no joy for me too

12. Filipino4ever

Filipino4ever Forum Apprentice

hahaha, yeah, logged in and found happy hour - happy to buy flares and finally be able to continue shoot dragons... but that would be just too good. Lucky you guys where it says 0%... my stays black without any percentage :-( hope they extend what we miss - or compensate. lol. but that is foreign language for bp ...

13. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

same here uk server

14. hakkemadII

hakkemadII Forum Greenhorn

same here

15. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Finally a good event and server goes down. :p

Pls add time. ;)

geryla43 likes this.
  16. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

are you guys going to fix this any time soon ... is becoming frustrating waking up early in the morning to play the game and for 2 hours in a row to keep try'n without any luck , this is day 2 when it happens and it's very annoying!
    i spent crowns to get gd sellsword officer and bokors crates to get lvl 4 priest and cant enjoy them cos i cant play !!
    I usually play during morning hours before going work and not anymore cos of problems u guys need 2 fix !!
    :(

Rabbid likes this.
  17. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Agreed, that's the most painfull thing. All your buffs lose precious time and you can't do a thing about it.

_RATTY_. likes this.
  18. Enoque

Enoque Forum Apprentice

Will be fixed at restart but the bug will most likely be there still. So if you logout then you can't get back on

19. JohnRackham

JohnRackham Guest

Ahoy Pirates,

Our devs are on it.

The*Defiant and Rabbid like this.
  20. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

Come on BP get this fixed. This is totally unacceptable for your `loyal` customers. We all aquire buffs, payment options or whatever it may be for valuable game credits / cash etc and then due to yet another `unforseen` circumstance your servers dont allow access. For a company of the level you claim to be this is extremely poor. Youd be better just stealing our stuff and not telling us.:mad::confused::rolleyes:

And btw very well done on removing the bots but you still have a big problem that there are still so many lefto_O:rolleyes:

Mac

Rabbid and _RATTY_. like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.