Can't fill Castle slots?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Daboyzz!, Oct 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

mine has not been done

3. GOLDENGOBBLIN

GOLDENGOBBLIN Forum Greenhorn

has this issue been fixed yet? i have waited to see if it got fixed before using the pearls

4. backbetty

backbetty Forum Apprentice

yes upgraded top castle lvl 6 but will not allow me top upgrade gunpowder to lvl 4 .... and yes iv got the correct pearls :confused:o_O

5. §inker......

§inker...... Someday Author

85/41910484 global america 1 could you please level my cannon loader on this little boat its still messed up and the guy from support does nothing

It's already being done by support. Should be done soon. - Moderator

Last edited by moderator: Oct 31, 2017
  6. Golden Gobblin, backbetty: I will need your ID's to get this fixed for you.

Golden Gobblin, I will need to know what it is you need to have upgraded. Please be specific: ie. Modules or Slots of what Castle Group(s).

Sinker: Please wait for support.

7. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

Same here. Tried to upgrade adamantine hull module from level 7 to 8, but the upgrade bar is grey instead of green, even though I have all the pearls necessary and slot level 8 to place it in. Please help before castle days end. Thank you.

USA East Coast server
    ID #40/41868208

The Game Administrator has informed me that this is now complete.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 1, 2017
  8. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

Thank you--all levelled up to 8 now.

9. As this has been resolved

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.