Cant get on the water (AGAIN)

Discussion in 'Help' started by pieislife, Jul 27, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pieislife

pieislife Forum Apprentice

This seems to be a big problem and nothing is being done about it. I cant get onto the water. Tried different browsers, deleting my cache, trying the client and nothing. some days after many different tries and different browsers i can eventually get on. I know this is a game problem because i know many people on the game that are having the same issue. It is upsetting because i spend money on a game i cant play, and to me seems like theft on bigpoints end. i'm not getting what i am paying for as advertised by seafight. Please try and resolve the issue. And will i be compensated for the time i am not getting to use what i paid REAL LIFE money on.
    global Europe 7
    1351/2939

**EDIT**
    Finally on the water after 4 different browsers and 20+ minutes trying.

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

this issue has been forwarded, and as you finally got on the game we shall now close.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.