Bug Cant select other ships in client

Discussion in 'Help' started by DuivelseKippie³, Mar 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuivelseKippie³

DuivelseKippie³ Forum Greenhorn

I'm using the sf client for a while now. When I'm using a browser and I'm attacked you can select the attacker bij clicking the attack icon. Thats a usefull option to select someone. But in the sf client this option don't work. The only way is clicking on the ship of the attacker, or scrolling the mouse wheel.

Is this a bug or?

2. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

it's a bug, bigpoint are aware of it. its a real nuisance, it's wreaking havoc with my gameplay also xD

3. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

Its not just the seafight client with this issue, it doesnt work on the browser either.

4. in my experience sometimes work in sf client but it need few second to respond. for the browser i use it's work for me in the past. but i dont use browser for now. i will try in browser later. thanks

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

It actually does work, but we have found that the speed at which you click can effect the response of the browser, meaning that click too fast or too slow and it will not work. We are forwarding the issue and as other have said it isn't limited to the client alone. Just from personal testing and the first thought the comes to mind, it may have something to do with lag but that is an uneducated guess. Thank you for reporting this.

~Closed~

DuivelseKippie³ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.