CAN'T SHOOT PLAYERS

Discussion in 'Help' started by Deathlge, Jun 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathlge

Deathlge Someday Author

Hello ,

AM i the only one who can t shoot players , i was fighing with some players and freinds but it seems i can t shoot the ennemies , it keeps loading even if i click on the shoot icon ... but apparently the ennemies can , also my friend couldn't , they have the same issue ... it s frustrating ...

https://prnt.sc/13qq9e6

if you see on the screen , it s loading like i m shooting but i m not , and the icon on the left of the player that s him shooting me not me ...

Anyone knows how to solve this problem please ?

2. ~xZukerx~

~xZukerx~ Active Author

I share the same problem as you, my dear sailor. Really, it's frustrating.

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

This issue has been forwarded. In the meantime, press the cancel attack button then the fire button again and you should be able to shoot.

Swift

4. ~xZukerx~

~xZukerx~ Active Author

It's not sure it works, Swfit. Sometimes he shoots, sometimes I can't get a hit.

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As this has been forwarded and there has been nothing further to add since Thursday, I shall now close this thread.

Please keep an eye on the patchday notes for any updates regarding this issue.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.