Captain upgrade

Discussion in 'Help' started by makfer, Apr 28, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makfer

makfer Forum Apprentice

Captain upgade working?

I used a lot of them, spent money first time in years (and last).
    I used many Lucky Learning Delta item and 0 success. Or in this game the normal math work in a different way? close to 50% need to meen every second will been success but yes, the math is didnt work again.

Thanks, if bug need to fix, but i think we will never hear about it, if it was a bug...

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  2. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

I did the same where perks won't transfer. The equipment doesnt seem like it upgrades like it used to either

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

I can assure you that the captain upgrading (empowering) process work as intended.

Please be aware that Lucky Learning Delta do not guarantee you a 100% success rate but 35% (in total chance grows up 45%).

Rymar

4. makfer

makfer Forum Apprentice

So it intended to lie it give 45% chance but it didnt work like that? Sorry, for i am not happy with the 'saefight math'. If i know that i didnt spend my money for that....

Tylersgma1999 and Loki162 like this.
  5. 去死吧

去死吧 Forum Greenhorn

Welcome to mathematical statistics. 45% doesnt mean anything.

6. Rymar

Please be aware that 45% chance to transfer a perk (10% base and 35% from item) apply only to one captain (the one you are upgrading - not all of them).

Therefore even if you use this item each time you empower your captain you will always have less than 50% chance to obtain the desired outcome.

To put it into an example if I toss a coin 10 times, it may land on tails 10 times - it is very unlucky but there is still the possibility of that outcome.

Do you have any further questions?

Rymar

7. makfer

makfer Forum Apprentice

I learned statistics in my life, i have a civil engineer degree, thanks.
    But if it is funny to this 'coin tossing' (with 10% chance to land on the side and lose too like the lose side) always land on the lose side, not just for me, for everyone.
    But yes, if we drop a coin it can lose 10 times but if we drop it a 1000times it will been close to 500winer too. But we are just losing. And because it ask money and take our money for this 'game' it is a scam.

8. Rymar

If you would like to make a complaint regarding this matter please contact Support.

As there is no further questions I shall now close.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.