Captain Vitality

Discussion in 'Help' started by ßOMßER, Jan 12, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

I have a level 10 dangerous tier captain that is only at 298 vitality. I have equipment in vitality with 26,13,26,12 percent. To be able to do the dangerous tier jobs I need 400 vitality. What sense does that make. Is there something I can do to raise it or do you just have it where you cant do jobs in your own tier? I think that should be looked into with the programmers.

2. lordtes

lordtes Forum Greenhorn

Same problem here.

3. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

Your captain may not have the best equipment or their base stats are not high enough for that specific quest with you current equipment. Each captain does have different base stats. Try leveling a captain with a higher base vitality.

4. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

I don't think can get any more equipment to make up over 100 vitality. So your saying I am suppose to take a captain with a higher base stat and empower him and then take one with a cannonslinger hoping that the 35 % chance of the perk to transfer?? That is plain ole stupid. I'm mainly saying that the developers should at least make it so a certain tier captain should be able to at least do the tier that they are in. So there is no way to raise they vitality after I am level 10??

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

you can only increase your captain vitality by either leveling or better equipment.

We will forward your feedback regarding captains vitality onto the developers.

Rymar

6. Pedro_Maton

Pedro_Maton Forum Apprentice

Hello Mates.

I'm a lvl 10 player coming back from seafingt timeout. I don't understand nothing about the captains. In fact, how do you get a captain?
    Can somone help me?

Regards,
    Pedro.

7. war-dog

war-dog Junior Expert

well unlucky to you was some event package who can buy with pearls or 1 gingerman (winter event) now if you cant buy with pearls then only with euros inside the seamap market

8. Pedro*_*Navaja

Pedro*_*Navaja Forum Apprentice

Thank you Mate.

war-dog likes this.
  9. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

Please do not hijack your fellow pirate's thread. Please create a new thread in the future. You can read more about the league of captains
    here.

10. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

as there is no further response this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.