Captains League & Daily Quests / Currency Farming

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Rabbid, Sep 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Add Yulong, Crown Farming & Daily Quest To Captains League

1. YES

95.0%
  2. NO

5.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

What you have done with scrolls is a great first step to leveling the playing field, but I think you can take this a step further.

-Add daily quests to Captains league
    -Add a farming option to Captains League for Yulong & Crowns.

OR

Make Yulongs actually possible to farm without *AutoPilot*.

Thanks, have a nice day.

.BlackSnow. and Xenoverse like this.
  2. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

Agreed 100%

Would even out the field!

.BlackSnow. and Rabbid like this.
  3. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

Ayo Bigpoint! You wanna show you aren’t in favour of bots? Make it easier to farm Yulongs.

Show that you don’t expect us who don’t use bots to spend a butt load of money or spend hundreds of hours of our lives to get expansion and cannon slots.

You know the bots have them, so if you truly oppose bots, stop adding currency they can easily farm. The rest of us need to spend money or hours of our lives to get the same things they get by cheating.

By not doing this it shows you are complicit with bots and don’t care.

.BlackSnow. and Xenoverse like this.
  4. DIAL~911

DIAL~911 Someday Author

I still need 51 cannons slots, 31 of those with yulong coins 500k not to mention the expansion slots for ribs etc over 1 mil yulong. I refuse to spend my life farming that let alone the way of "autopilot" Honestly i don't even know why i play this game with all the bots and drama. I might just go somewhere else :/

.BlackSnow. and Rabbid like this.
  5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As this has degraded to a complaint about bots it is closed:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.