captains

Discussion in 'Help' started by C~D-chat2!!!, Dec 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C~D-chat2!!!

C~D-chat2!!! Forum Apprentice

ok, so to promote my level 10 captain to the next tier, i have all the requirements, it says i need at least a harmless orb, meaning this orb or a higher value one, i put an orb into the box, everything is now green, so it should upgrade to the next tier, however when you click promote it says that i have the wrong orb and i need the stated one, well either the wording is wrong and you need that specific orb (harmless) , or the upgrade system is broken.. can someone who knows whats happening please clue me in... no assumptions or guesses please as i have already considered those... i need to know if i need to wait until its fixed, or obtain a harmless orb.

thanks

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

We have reported the issue and are awaiting feedback from the developers which is intended, I believe you should be able to use a higher tier orb, however we shall await confirmation.

With that said however, you will require higher tier orbs when promoting your Captain to higher tiers, so I personally would attempt to get a Harmless Orb for this promotion - you can obtain these by opening Captain's Chests or a chance to receive them when Forging first tier equipment.

Swift

3. C~D-chat2!!!

C~D-chat2!!! Forum Apprentice

thanks for the informative reply swift

4. Nimitz

Nimitz User

As the OP is happy with Swift's response, I will now close this thread.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.