Cauldron of Aruba

Discussion in 'Help' started by ..PEPSI.., Feb 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ..PEPSI..

..PEPSI.. Forum Greenhorn

Hi,

Is it possible that u can not throw mojo / pearls into the cauldron of aruba when in negative with the correction system?

i was throwing mojo for bonusmaps but suddenly couldn't anymore since i didn't have enough 'value' to throw in, however i have plenty of mojo/pearls to throw in, so my only guess to this is that it has to do with the correction system.

Could anyone give me some more information about this?

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

This is a known issue that has nothing to do with the diminishing return system.

Tex

3. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

Edit

12) In the question sections (General, Chat and Technical Issues and Bugs), only the OP (original poster) should be posting after a mod.

specially when it is the exact same thing the mod has stated. Please refrain from such behavior or an infraction will be issued in the future and you could lose forum privileges.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 24, 2020
  4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.