chaining bots.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Feb 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi.
    I think that each time I sink a bot, no matter how many times I sink the bot, I should receive battle points. As far as I know, bots are not allowed, (right?) and yet there are times when there are more bots in a map than legit players. I know that it is almost impossible to stop bots, but they are everywhere (even in raid maps) and they accumulate points that take rewards from players that do not cheat. So, why penalize players for sinking bots by restricting how many battle points you can accumulate by sinking them?
    Right? Ok...just my opinion...

Thread moved because it is a suggestion with no real question concerning game play.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 22, 2020
    Rabbid and *ROKKA*™ like this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Please feel free to take any concerns or suggestions concerning unscrupulous players directly to support as we will not have that discussion here on the forum. There fore this thread is closed:

~Closed~

LustySerpant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.