Changes to Admirals?

Discussion in 'Help' started by BigGunShooter, Apr 18, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigGunShooter

BigGunShooter Someday Author

Hello, I am just wondering if there were any spawn changes to the HRMA Revenge admiral. According to the Forum, it takes 50 NPC to spawn the ship, I am trying to do my 22-23 test, and I have Personally sunk over 100 Renown ships. I do understand that the Admiral can spawn in other maps that I am not allowed in yet, and as well that is server combines total, not personal, but it has been 2 hours and not 1 announcement has been shown for the 21- through 22-2 maps. I am just curious as to if the number of NPC has been changed to spawn the Admiral, or if it is just bad luck I am not seeing it spawn in any of the 4 maps.

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

as far as i am aware there has not been any changes to the spawn for the admiral npcs.

Please be aware that different admiral npcs may have different notification radius.

If there will be any changes to the spawn requirement for the admirals we would inform you in the
    Patchday Notes.

Rymar

3. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

Hi Gun. Rymar, my apologies, however I feel I can be helpful to this query so apologies for commenting after you.

Gun, there won't have been any changes however the spawn message is not universal, you only see it if it spawns in a map near to yours. for example, if you are in 22.1 then you will see it spawn in 21-23 maps, you won't see it if someone else spawns it in 24 or 25 and likewise, if you are in 25 and it spawns in 22.1 then you won't see the spawn message.

It's inconvenient I know because sometimes you literally would be shooting over 100 renowns before you see one because someone spawned it in a map you can't see, just remain patient though, it will get done eventually. :)

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Since there is no further response from the OP I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.