chat ban

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by §nΦwΣy, Dec 16, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. §nΦwΣy

§nΦwΣy Forum Newbie

You wanna tell me why an admin banned me from chat for saying "the new group map sucks". This is just a prank right, im just being pranked right now. Like a big ol joke. Yeah? 39/41879151

2. ~BlueFox~

~BlueFox~ User

Hello Pirate,

You were banned for the following:

19:39:07 - 16/12/2019 128798440 39/§nΦwΣy: this new group map sucks *** lolol

You went around the word filter to avoid getting a ban.

So with this in mind your ban will stand until time is served.

Have A Good Day

3. §nΦwΣy

§nΦwΣy Forum Newbie

What do you mean went around the word filter? What does that even mean lolololol

4. §nΦwΣy

§nΦwΣy Forum Newbie

"This new group map sucks *** lolol" explain to me how this is going around the world filter. You high? Because of saying sucks? What the frick/***?

5. §nΦwΣy

§nΦwΣy Forum Newbie

Yikes, first you block out what the frick like its some illegal racist language then you try to back it up somehow?
    Y I K E R S x2

6. ~BlueFox~

~BlueFox~ User

As you have received your answer please take this up with support.

Have A Good Day.

7. §nΦwΣy

§nΦwΣy Forum Newbie

Take it up with support so your incompetent self doesnt have to deal with it anymore. Poggers. Enjoy being power hungry on a 10+ year old game.

8. §nΦwΣy

§nΦwΣy Forum Newbie

Close this dumpsterfire

9. ~BlueFox~

~BlueFox~ User

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.