chat window

Discussion in 'Help' started by -masterjedi-, Aug 12, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -masterjedi-

-masterjedi- Junior Expert

hello all can someone review my chat settings. I cannot type in the chat box not sure if this is an issue on my end or yours.

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy -masterjedi-!

Please be aware that "Chat" section of the forum is designed for complaints regarding Chat bans.

If your query is not related to the chat ban please provide us with more information about it.

Your server and user ID is mandatory if you would like to request our assistance.

Rymar

3. -masterjedi-

-masterjedi- Junior Expert

To be honest I have no idea if I have a chat ban, I haven't posted anything in chat for over a year I'm not sure if it's a tech issue or a ban if I remember it happened after one of the updates many months ago. If this is the wrong section, then please point the way.

-masterjedi-
    40/19362436

4. Rymar

The correct section for your thread would be Technical Issues - as you can see I've moved your thread.

Upon reviewing your account I find no issue with your chat.

chattyping.png

Please try to type anything within our chat window once again (but before that close your SF Client / browser and reopen it again).

Let me know if you'll experience any further difficulties with the chat.

Rymar

5. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

This happened to me too. Instead of clicking on the chat box window, simply move the cursor to where you want to type and start typing the letters you want to type. It worked for me, hope it works for you.

6. Rymar

Since there is no further response from the OP this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.