Feedback Chilling Brood 2021

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jan 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Chilling Brood 2021

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on Chilling Brood 2021.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Active Author

Increase chance of getting wb1 recipe from covert warrior. (or decrease chance for reputation)also remove the gold from boarding it or change to yulong or crowns
    Change voodoo cannon lv3 from event chests to wb0 or 1
    Add items to the event shop.
    Make event chests buyable
    Not really exciting event tbh ...
    Does the reputation have a function apart from the missions?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    skillsallround likes this.
  3. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Make it easier to get quest items from event ships, thats just too hard when i only have chance to get it with most damage/last shot. And what are the quest + rewards? no info yet.
    and also, get away the cap from keys thanks

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    strawbs and BOMBER890 like this.
  4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The moderator team is attempting to complete the quests as quickly as we can to be able to provide you with an Event Quest Overview, as soon as we have completed the quest line we will post them.

Swift

lellu85 likes this.
  5. -Discovery-

-Discovery- Forum Greenhorn

one event ship have not enough HP its impossible to get the questitem.and why is there only 50 keys to buy??this event makes 0 sense at all for normal player.on each map theye are 5 bots and 5 parked bots(multiaccounting)greatings to the FAQs

BOMBER890 likes this.
  6. Unusual Scrawl <---- INCREASE THE POSSIBILITY TO GET THIS THING!!!!
    Been shooting Guardians from one map to the other, teleporting and all and yet nothing...
    Or increase their HP

7. skillsallround

skillsallround Someday Author

need to add event keys for pearls dont make the whole game pay to play , increase spawn rate , definately increase yulong chance i have shoot tons and 0 yulong :(

8. avokate

avokate Junior Expert

also me have same problem with Unusual Scrawl i have been shooting 4-5 hours npc and i cant get it i clear cache i do everything and still nothing...event keys add on market also :) ty

9. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

why has it taken almost 24 hours to get scrawl piece but yet no quest item has dropped i have shot atleast 30 of the vieled guardians please fix the drop rate

10. Do you unlock a Buccaner's Bounty if you buy one of the packages?

11. Swift

Ahoy,

There is no Buccaneer's Bounty in this event.

Swift

12. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Active Author

I see feedback on all events and people are actually being nice about bad events but i dont see any response from the developers or is it just me?(except for winter event) Whats the point of feedback when there isnt any response to it. Feels like whoever made this event hasnt played this game in years. Kinda sad cuz there would be way more money made if the events were better and it wouldnt cost you guys anything.

13. THEOUTLAW

THEOUTLAW Forum Greenhorn

What events do you run for new players? So far they seem to be geared to big ships? Thanks in advance.

14. -StriderFromHeaven-

-StriderFromHeaven- Forum Greenhorn

I've atleast wasted 50k pearls to teleports. I have teleported all over this map and i've shooten so much of those event ships and still didn't get that unusual scrawl. I've talked to my guildmates some of them have the strongest boats on the server and boarded many of those boats and STILL didn't find that item. What the hell man just increase the rate allready look at how many people complain about that thing come on man. And only 50 event keys?! Joke man fix these problems and save this event asap.

15. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

none

they dont reply

[Merged]

Last edited by moderator: Jan 30, 2021
    BOMBER890 likes this.
  16. †x†Death†x†

†x†Death†x† Forum Apprentice

The player who does the last shot has a chance to get Unusual Scrawl (Quest Item).

No offense intended but when all the strong boats are shooting event ships players that are not built up to the same point have no chance at all in getting this quest item I personally feel this was a really dumb move as a large base of the players will never get this Item.

17. Swift

Ahoy,

You also have a chance to get the Unusual Scrawl when you have done at least 1% damage to the NPC (last shot is not required, that just gives you an additional, higher, chance).

With that said however, due to the feedback being received by players, we have forwarded it along that the drop rate needs to be improved.

Swift

18. -Discovery-

-Discovery- Forum Greenhorn

sounds good but the problem is NOT only the droprate,the ship you need for the quest haves way to low HP!!when 20+ ships shooting it

BOMBER890 likes this.
  19. piratebuccaneer.

piratebuccaneer. Someday Author

I have been shooting NPC for hours and hours and not had any Veiled Guardian spawn - I think the spawn rate definitely needs to be increased.

20. piratebuccaneer.

piratebuccaneer. Someday Author

If the drop rate was higher there wouldn't be 20 ships shooting at it because they'd have their own... I know what you mean though. By the time I search around for one that has spawned it is usually sunk already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.