Feedback Chilling Brood 2021

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jan 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~stefan~FFR

~stefan~FFR Forum Greenhorn

[Edit - Non English]

Last edited by moderator: Jan 30, 2021
  2. -Discovery-

-Discovery- Forum Greenhorn

i play on global eu7 we have there another problems whit that,on that server on each map theye are many non player ships,and that things dont care whit there 1million+ damage if theye have already the drops for quest.

piratebuccaneer. likes this.
  3. BigGunShooter

BigGunShooter Someday Author

My only question is why there was a limit on keys. Never Have I Seen That limit before.

BOMBER890 and Sea~Stream like this.
  4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Can you please post your feedback again in English so we can forward it along with everyone else's? Thank you!

Swift

5. What is the mysterious gift you get from the quests?

6. Swift

Ahoy,

It's an action item that when you open you can gain the 3rd to 6th pieces of the puzzle (fallback bone essences) or other items.

Swift

7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

So far, I've seen only one Veiled Guardian NCP and that was only because I teleported to the map it spawned in and landed right beside it. I managed to shoot it with only 1-2 volleys before it was sunk. I would estimate that ~30-40s passed between the announcement and the sinking of it. How low is the HP of that ship?

I also noticed that it does not spawn where the ship credited with spawning it is located. I was in map 13 and saw A player sink a Covert Warrior and then saw the announcement that this player had spawned the Veiled Guardian in map 5.

On the topic of Event Keys... its going to be impossible to get the season task for Event Keys completed with only 50 keys in an event. ;)

8. Swift

Ahoy,

The HP of the Veiled Guardian is 80 million.

It is by design that the NPC does not spawn where the last Covert Warrior is sunk, it will spawn in a random map 5 - 45.

Also do be aware that we shall be having more events before the Season ends so you can work towards your Season completion :)

Swift

ŖΥOÜ~ likes this.
  9. piratebuccaneer.

piratebuccaneer. Someday Author

I would be SO mad if I finally got one to spawn and it came up in another map and was sunk by the time I got there! I've given up on the quests for this event, and I'm concentrating on getting pearls.

10. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

With 80 million HP, it should have lasted longer than my experience, but it was fairly crowded around it so maybe with enough ships shooting it that could be possible. So, if there were more of them they would be less crowded. :)

Given that the quest item it gives is holding up everyone quest progress the chance of getting it should be much higher. This would also reduce the crowding on it as the pressure to get to it when it spawns won't be as high for those that have the item already.

I understand that there are more events to come, but if this is the start of a trend to limiting Event Chests, then there isn't enough time for enough events to get the 1000+ chests needed.

11. -Discovery-

-Discovery- Forum Greenhorn

Given that the quest item it gives is holding up everyone quest progress the chance of getting it should be much higher. This would also reduce the crowding on it as the pressure to get to it when it spawns won't be as high for those that have the item already.

i dont no what server you are playing,but sorry to say that NPS dont care if they have the items they there for more pearls and more,they programed that way.
    so higher droprate and way more HP its need for that ship,but event is nearly over and i dont think BP will give a flying about that :)

BOMBER890 likes this.
  12. ArmyoftheSouth

ArmyoftheSouth Forum Greenhorn

could someone please send event code over please

13. Swift

Ahoy,

Code: 39JQLR7G3SBAV

When Voucher Codes are released they are placed in the
    Voucher Codes thread.

Swift

14. QUEENVIXEN

QUEENVIXEN Forum Connoisseur

Are they ever going to fix the unusual scrawl?. I have just killed a veiled guardian on my own and still never got the scawl. been on this quest for 2 days now. It's ridiculous. Bad event

i have now solo'd 2 veiled guardians and still no scrawls. wasting ammo and teleports

[Merged]

Last edited by moderator: Feb 1, 2021
  15. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

Im pretty sure if they were gonna change it , it would have happened like a day or 2 ago so probably not .Hopefully next event is better ,i doubt it'll be but we'll see

QUEENVIXEN likes this.
  16. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Have done all the quests + daily quests, but still I only managed to get 4 puzzle pieces. Out of around 12 mystery gifts, I only got 2 puzzle pieces, the rest was nothing worth.

Out of my 50 event chests, I managed to collect 520 bone essence and from the market, I could buy 300 more giving a total of 820 bone essence obtainable in the event, but still off no use as I would need 1500 bone essence to buy the 2 last puzzle pieces.

A question to BP developers, MOD kindly forward:

- What is the idea behind, making an event, where the quest items are very difficult to obtain and when you finally obtain them and get your "Mystery Gift", the puzzle pieces are also very difficult to get from them?

- You give players a second possibility to obtain the missing puzzle pieces by using bone essence, but why then put so low limits on event keys and bone essence on the market, that it is impossible to get bone essence for more than 1 puzzle piece?

- Was this Event meant to be an Event, where the task to get 6 pieces for the design would be extraordinary difficult and only for the very few if not using money to buy keys/bone essence?

- Will it be the trend in upcoming events, that you most likely have to pay money to be able to get the Event Designs?

I fell like I have totally wasted my time and ammo to try to obtain those puzzle pieces for a design as the event it self is not worth playing for me, as I have not much need off pearls (and the pearl output is very low) and have only gained around 1000 yulong.

17. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I am asking this late into the Event, but of what use are the "bone essences"?

18. Swift

Ahoy,

Bone essences could be used to purchase Puzzle Pieces.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  19. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Ah - I should have seen that! Thanks Swift. Much appreciated!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.