Chilling Brood Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Apr 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

I think it's worse than that since the npcs have very poor rewards - The admirals included - now we just need to farm these horrible npcs everyday for the next 9 days to get ranking points and a decent reward. This race to the top kinda scheme is not very nice. I am dreading every day of the event but want the ranking rewards. Just hoping they will cut the event short or include other aspects than just competition for ranking points without any worthwhile rewards as we go.

2. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

3500 Kruchy

3. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @timarpauls1 ,

yeah ive seen todays patchnotes :) i just woke up after night shift so theres plenty things i have to catch up with hehe

4. Panthoneum

Panthoneum Forum Apprentice

How much time does it take to do the daily quest? Finding 15x rocky eggs to kill is taking forever for me. The kind of 'forever' I don't have to spare on a working weekday.

I was only able to find 3 in the last hour of constant roaming.

Probably gonna take 3 hours just to do this quest.. no wonder people bot.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  5. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Panthoneum ,

theres more quests after that one with 15 x rocky eggs :) like board guardian etc.

I was stubborn enough to get up to 3,5 k rep points and here it is :D

[​IMG]

6. Panthoneum

Panthoneum Forum Apprentice

Sigh.. I finished that quest just now.. took me 3 hours.. this boring game...

Looks like I won't make it to the end of this quest line if it's like this every day.

7. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Pantheneum ,

never ever give up m8! I do belive you can pass those quest easily , give it a try!

8. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

As Kruchy said you really should finish the questline. You've allready come most of the way and in the end is the very sweet mystery box daily quest and a design with high level gems. Though, I don't know if the mystery boxes gives anything nice except the puzzle pieces - I've only gotten junk from mystery boxes thus far. The design however has gems worth around 10 emperor bags - event designs really are the only way to get good gems currently.

Has anyone gotten any worthwhile loot from the mystery boxes?

I got 1 puzzle piece a day plus a bunch of the currecy to unlock pieces so you're definitely not in a hurry except if the mystery boxes has any good loot - maybe there's a fallback for puzzle pieces - one can hope. Edit: Got 10x voodoo bombs today. Boxes probably just have junk.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    *KRUCHY* likes this.
  9. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

everything is possible you just have to keep trying! - Its not over until I win!

[​IMG]

1 x The Renaissance credited to account. Reason: Trader
    You received 1 x The Cephalopod.

Also one of those mistery gifts gave me this :

You received 9465 x Burning Ice ammunition.

Corsair_Bill likes this.
  10. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

And new designs move straight on one line or like old designs right and left?

11. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I finally gave up on the quests at the one where you need the Scrawl. I've only ever got to a Veiled Guardian once before it was sunk and did not have the luck against the other ~10 shooters to get a 'chance' at it from last shot. Even lowering it from 3 to 1 wasn't enough to make it doable to the majority of the players. And now since I spent a week of this event trying to do this one quest I have no chance of getting to the end of the chain to be able to do enough dailies to get the ship, I don't see the point. I'm swallowing the loss of the time and have dropped the quest and have gone back to doing regular quests.

bodean likes this.
  12. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

How about adding the Black Market option used in the past of 100,000 (Burning Ice) ammo (maximum purchase of 5 times with pearls)?

jokar_uae likes this.
  13. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

both designs sail in straight line

14. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

i was gunna try for new designs but, damn that stupid 8 directional movement, please for the love of me spending money, give us a setting option
    ship movement: 8-Directional [_] 4-Directional [_]

The*Defiant and bodean like this.
  15. -TALENTO.GR.-

-TALENTO.GR.- Someday Author

2018-04-19 14:28:22
    You received 5 x Blood of the Inya.
    2018-04-19 14:28:22
    -1xMysterious Gift was/were removed. Reason: Used.
    2018-04-19 14:28:18
    -1xMysterious Gift was/were removed. Reason: Used.
    2018-04-19 14:28:18
    You received 5 x The Hour Glass.

how is this possible when i dont have the puzzle pieces yet?

16. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

There is only a chance to get piece. My experience suggests this chance is 50%. You will definitely make it in time.

17. LogoRhea

LogoRhea Someday Author

I want to comment that there is one event quest where you have to make 3000 Ballard reputation points (I currently have 1500 and it took a while to collect them), so any advice on getting these points faster would be welcome, or else all efforts to try to reach the mysterious gift quests goes down the drain by the time this event ends (which is in 5 days time).

Advice from players who have actually won the Cephalopod design would be most welcome.

18. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

The first daily quest unlocked rewards 500 reputation. That might be the fastest way to obtain reputation. If you are in a good clan it might be an almost equally good option to just participate in many event admirals, since these have a higher pearl payout.

19. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

how can you access daily quests?

20. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

they are unlocked by doing the questline. The one for more reputation is unlocked halfway, the one for mystery boxes and thereby design is unlocked after the last quest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.