Chinese New Year

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Chinese New Year

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about Chinese New Year

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

40k boarding bonus needed to board the screaming dragon, ha ha ha, well done BP
    2nd quest, board 2 screaming dragons = short lived event

Pagan_Spirit and §harpe™ like this.
  3. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

Very good event! 40k Boarding Bonus is easy to achieve even only spending a little bit of money on the rowboat extensions. Dragonfires should not be easy to come by considering how much they can affect a fight. Good job BP, Love this event!

4. -BULLETS-

-BULLETS- Forum Apprentice

where do u get rowboats I only see lanturn and ribs in payment

5. ιɴғιɴιтy#98

ιɴғιɴιтy#98 Forum Apprentice

Can't board the screaming dragon... Can't even do the quets

§harpe™ likes this.
  6. §harpe™

§harpe™ Forum Greenhorn

same as others 40k boarding threshold,lol,no chance

7. TheReelDeal

TheReelDeal Padavan

Is there a code for this event

8. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Codes can always be found here: Voucher Codes

There are 2 codes for this event:

SFSAVAGE
    PRINCESCROWN

Tex

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. ACE-shot

ACE-shot Forum Apprentice

Hey mods cmon what is this 40k boarding bonus? Its stupid, its must be around 30-35k so people can board it, like this only big boats can board it.

10. CallMeMags

CallMeMags Forum Greenhorn

I have a maximum 36400 entervalue and since the treshold is 40k I can't enter the screaming dragon; however I was under the impression that if you use a saint elmo the boarding treshold lowers. With what percentage exactly does it lower? Asking this so I at least know if it's worth upgrading the pet and boat boarding gem.

11. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,
    Elmo's Fires do not lower your opponents boarding value, they provide the following effects on your target:
    -30% Speed to your Target
    -10% Damage Prevention to your Target
    +10% Reload to your Target

Swift

12. -Wc-

-Wc- Forum Apprentice

It's not like you need to board the event ships to make good profit from them. The dragonfires are just a bonus. ;)
    If you can't board them just shoot to make pearls and crystals, and it's still a good event, IMO.

But it's a shame that there is nothing in the black market. Would have been nice to have atleast something intresting there to buy.

13. CallMeMags

Yeah but I'm an avid design collector, need that design! :)

14. CallMeMags

Yay lost my boarding gem :/ had a 150% of leveling it, 2 times 50% 2 times 25% but guess im unlucky

15. †Hell†Cat†

†Hell†Cat† Junior Expert

Boarding threshhold is a laugh again smaller players are not even thought of , its all about money buy rowing boats with real money haha so much for free to play its a joke.
    These developers that sit on thier backsides and dream this rubbish up should actualy play this game instead of making up crap ways of making another event not worth doing :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: blooming idiots

buppingfish and §harpe™ like this.
  16. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey Pirates !

Event is over for me *yay*.
    [​IMG]

Overall this event was rly good. They gave us opportunity to get some Dragonfires ( with i pass due to 40 k boarding :/ ) , but also we can get really good pearls , crystals and a chance for some designs. While sailing around map 10 I did notice smaller boats teaming up against Screaming Dragons and Lanterns with is rly cool to see .
    I am looking forward to similar event in the future :)

TEX~BULL likes this.
  17. annybonnie

annybonnie Forum Apprentice

I don't find Feng in any of the safe havens to complete lvl 1 Return of the Dragons quest.....
    40/42014682

18. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @annybonnie ,

Fang Weisheng can be found in any SH.

[​IMG]

TEX~BULL likes this.
  19. annybonnie

annybonnie Forum Apprentice

Thank you, Kruchy!

20. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

hi guys
    i have a question
    what does this mean?(i copy pasted it from forum)
    - “Screaming Dragon”:
    Depending on how much damage you´ve inflicted you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls. The player who inflicts the most damage has a small change chance to receive Dragonfires or the Lucky Dragon design. The player who boards “Screaming Dragon” is rewarded with Dragonfires or the Lucky Dragon design. (Fallback for the Lucky Dragon design: 10 (most damage) x or 15 (boarding) x Dragonfire)

my understanding is that if u already have the design u get dragonfires?
    wel i got this after shooting a event

2019-02-08 09:59:43
    You received 15 x Dragonfire.
    You received 17927 EP (experience points).
    You received 9278 x Pearls.

wasnt i supose to get the skin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.