Chinese New Year

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jan 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Announce the Admiral throughout the whole server or just a 1 map radius

Poll closed Feb 4, 2020.
  1. whole server

40 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. 1 map radius

20 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Chinese New Year

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the Chinese New Year event.

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

3/10 just like a small freedom event, absolutely terrible

3. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

i actually think its a good event so far.

the only negative is it tells everyone where the admiral spawns rather than the recent 1 map radius.

flares - majority of people have loads of.

25k pearls from the small ships.
    10 dragonfires from boarding and 30 crystals from the lanterns that spawn.

only found 1 vengeful shipwreck so far and got 55 yulong coins from it.

8/10 from me. would push to a 9 if the admiral spawning was changed to 1 map radius :)

Seren likes this.
  4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

This surprises me! The amount of complaints we had in Winter Thaw that the Migard Wyrm was not announce in all maps just the one map radius was very high.

Maybe we will have a poll to see the actual cencus of opinion on this.

Seren

5. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

its probably one of those things you can never get right for everyone haha!

Edit

Where as with a 1 map radius, youve got to work as a team/guild to spot the admiral and its not crammed with "them"

That topic is to be taken directly to support.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 24, 2020
  6. ShipwréckGlittér0127

ShipwréckGlittér0127 Someday Author

event is awesome. im making double what i spend on the 15m hp ships alone

Seren likes this.
  7. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

it's a mixed result but I don't like it. the universal broadcast I agree on, it's nice to alternate time to time. the regular ships are ok for pearls and so are the admirals. but it's simply not good enough. it was mentioned that there would be a black market, there's pretty much nothing in it. event keys as normal and flares, which are capped to 500k and won't last a quarter of a day let alone a week or 2. this leaves some players needing to catch a happy hour to top up, which is never guaranteed or collecting vast amounts of chests for ammo, which takes time. and the payment packages are a mixed bag with only a few items that we need as opposed to anything that really progresses our ships in terms of building.

I am not buying any packs and won't be paying too much attention to the event in general. 3/10 nothing more

8. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Really not happy with the caps on ammo, it should always be unlimited and available for pearls

Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§ likes this.
  9. SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™

SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™ Someday Author

The spawn showing all maps is good it gives everyone a chance to shoot the npc. Second not every event should be the same or would be quite boring. Third why is there ammo cap for flares? It’s not a special ammo it comes out all the time there’s no need for the cap at all.. .

Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§ likes this.
  10. JohnRackham

JohnRackham Guest

That will be changed (tomorrow), shouldn´t be limited.

11. abah2

abah2 Active Author

Will steel harpoons be sold for this event?

12. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Make something for this awesome lag, pls :)

13. Manijak87

Manijak87 Forum Apprentice

The year is 2020 and you cant even fix browser game lag for years wd.

14. Will there not come more into the black marked ? Is the Flares & the Event chest the only thing? I was hoping there was also things for the Slashing Blade Members. Outside of the normal marked.

But the event is fine ! Its also great that the big ships tells everyone where it is, so it can be a fight on it =)

Seren likes this.
  15. ShipwréckGlittér0127

ShipwréckGlittér0127 Someday Author

so they're gonna remove the cap on flares tomorrow:?

16. Ying.

Ying. Forum Apprentice

how to board Screaming Dragon ?

17. Vash

Vash Forum Apprentice

I think you need 32 k boarding value

18. Ying.

Ying. Forum Apprentice

ok thx

19. ¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤

¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤ Junior Expert

I do like the feel of this event. Great Job with the ship designs also. I would like to see the spawn announcement on the admiral to be reduce to either 1 map radius of regional. So many players spawn the large admiral the map lags pretty bad and the reward payout is very low. Also according to the forum event announcement the Scrap Rat NPC should be boardable, the crosswords never apear even after refresh. Not sure if there is a counter for the larger Admiral Silver Rat, have not found that yet.
    So far so good,
    Thank you

Seren likes this.
  20. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

Ive been in various maps 21+ for 2 hrs and not seen one shipwreck. worst luck ever or actual issue?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.