Civil War!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Oct 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Civil War!

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the Civil War! Event.

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey !

So far so good , chests are fine , admirals are okay
    lets see what do we get for small ships and shipwrecks :D

3. SLAVESEA

SLAVESEA Forum Greenhorn

Anyone know what cannons shipwrecks give? I've been killing them for 40 min and i haven't got any crystals or cannon drops

Also is there any voucher code for this event?

4. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

small event boats on the water are not giving pearls like the forum says

5. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @SLAVESEA ,

Voodoo cannons can be found in chests i did not get a single one from shipwreck so cant tell .

Currently there is no event code.

Hey @♥§ea§♥ ,

Small npcs pay from 18-20 k pearls but you get em only if you are lucky ( theres only a chance to get pearls )

2018-10-09 12:17:06 You received 4064 EP (experience points).
    2018-10-09 12:17:06 You received 20075 x Pearls.
    2018-10-09 12:17:06 You sank Monarchs Marauder's ship.

6. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

Dalton's Armada:
    • Tiantang Zhanshi:
      • Depending on how much damage you've inflicted you are rewarded with Pearls, Experience Points, Solon's Coins and Reputation with Regents Fleet.
    • serens post doesnt say anything about chance it says you get pearls and coins and i have shot down multiple and got no coins or pearls

7. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @♥§ea§♥

Right I understand , however we have to wait for any mod to respond. I bet FAQ may be wrong because i sunk alot of marauders and got pearls only few times.

2018-10-09 14:09:13 You sank Monarchs Marauder's ship.
    2018-10-09 14:09:13 You received 24866 x Pearls.

8. LADYDI02

LADYDI02 Advanced

well i am a small boat so i got no chance playing the event, i get chained by event npcs lol, the big buc sunk me with 1 shot, so ill pass and log back in when event is over

9. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @LADYDI02 ,

if you are unable to do event by hitting npc alone then try to team-up with some1 :).

If you cant team-up with any1 then try to hit bk that reputation you gained to total 0 so both small npcs wont be agressive to you and do some event chests ship wrecks :)

10. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Excellent advice KRUCHY.

Tex

11. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Code: CIVILWAR2018

Contents:
    15 x Event key
    75000 x Skull ammunition

Valid Until: 24th October 2018

I shall look into this.

Swift

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  12. ***KARAISKAKIS***GR

***KARAISKAKIS***GR Forum Apprentice

The Shipwrecks must be shot with Harpoons. Items such as Skull Ammunition, Crystals and Cannons can be obtained from the wrecks!

Shooting the Shipwreck "claims" the monster, you may only claim one Shipwreck at a time, shooting another will switch your claim. When killed the player who has the active claim on the Shipwreck will get the rewards.Cannpns??? i didnt see any cannon and im shooting shipwrecs for the last 5 hours What a joke lol

13. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

2018-10-09 16:41:41

You received 1 x Voodoo cannon.

They are not common but they are there.

Tex

14. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

thank you swift i have shot multiple of both sides down ad received no pearls from any of them

15. Central

Central Someday Author

How can i Find the admirals? i just see the message that it was revealed on the sea map,that's all(without any concrete maps). And is it profitable to waste my pearls on the skull ammunition?(1million) And one more question : Does the reward really depends on the reputation points and increases equally?

16. Swift

Ahoy,
    The FAQ has been adjusted to correctly represent what is happening in-game, as can be seen from the quote below.
    As you can see, there is only a chance to win Pearls when shooting this NPC.

You must sail through the maps, or be informed by other players of where these Admirals have spawned. You can see them on the mini map as soon as you enter a map.

If it is profitable depends on your ship and setup, however, for me personally yes it is profitable.

Rewards increase as you reach different milestones in reputation, the first increase is at 100 Reputation, the others players will have to find out! ;)

Swift

17. ßožž

ßožž Forum Greenhorn

How can I zero out so I don't get hit by either npc anymore? Not interested in this event

18. Swift

Ahoy,

You would need to shoot your own factions NPCs until you reach 0 Reputation with each side.

Swift

19. bøgholm83

bøgholm83 Forum Apprentice

how can i start the quest??

yeah i've been to the sh in 21 and 17 can't start the quest.

and it's regarding both sides.

the support dosent answer, and i don't get the recived a mail from them.

regards
    bøgholm

20. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

The Quest givers ships should be sailing around the Safe Haven. You will need to shoot an NPS from one side thus choosing your faction before they will grant you a quest.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.