Civil War

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Seren, Aug 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Civil War

The event starts at 12 noon on 21st August and ends at 12 noon on 1st September.

All times are local server times.

The Civil War features the following:

• 2 factions
    • 6 event ships (2 normal, 4 admirals)
    • Domination arena
    • 2 Event rankings
    • Event chests
    • 2 new ship designs “Royal Eagle” and “Red Monarch”

There are two factions at war with each other:

Dalton's Armada and Regent's Fleet.

Dalton's Armada is led by Jane Dalton and Walter Buckingham and Regent's Fleet by Roger Flynt and Mortimer Gray.

The regular event ships that sail on the maps 5 - 45 attack event ships and players that support the opposing faction.

Solon Coins are only obtainable if the player has reputation with Dalton's Armada and Plato's Coins if the player has reputation with the Regent's Fleet.

You are able to collect reputation for those factions by sinking enemy event ships and doing quests for the respective side. It is only possible to have a positive amount of reputation for one of the factions.

There are two separate rankings counting the ranking points of the killed faction event ships.

If the sum of all ranking points of a faction beats a certain threshold that faction has a buff the following day that increase spawn of event ships.

Every other day the threshold is determined by the previous days sum of ranking points of that faction.

For the duration of the Event all normal maps count as Commonwealth and all Commonwealth bonuses are active everywhere.

Event Ships

During the Civil War you find two event ships:
    Dalton's Armada: Tiantang Zhanshi
    Regent's Fleet: Monarchs Marauder
    You might also meet one of four Admirals:
    Dalton's Armada: Bloody Buccaneer, Walter Buckingham
    Regent's Fleet: Regents Revenge, Roger Flynt
    All event ships must be shot with elite ammunition.

Roger Flynt and Walter Buckingham have a special behavior:
    Walter Buckingham stuns 5 players for 5 seconds every 30 seconds.
    Roger Flynt infatuates 5 players for 5 seconds every 30 seconds.
    Both of them de-spawn and reward you when they have 10% of their HP amount left.

Event Ships Rewards
    • Tiantang Zhanshi
      • Depending on how much damage you cause and how much reputation with Regents Fleet you have, you are rewarded with reputation with Regents Fleet, EXP, Skull ammunition, Solon coins and with a small chance with Pearls.

• Monarchs Marauder
      • Depending on how much damage you cause and how much reputation with Dalton´s Amada you have, you are rewarded with reputation with Dalton´s Amada, EXP, Skull ammunition, Platos coins and with a small chance with Pearls.

• Bloody Buccaneer
      • Depending on how much damage you cause and how much reputation with Regents Fleet you have, you are rewarded with reputation with Regents Fleet, EXP, Solon coins and with a small chance with Pearls.
      • All players who have inflicted at least 3% damage have a chance to get the new design “Royal Eagle”.

• Regents Revenge
      • Depending on how much damage you cause and how much reputation with Dalton´s Amada you have, you are rewarded with reputation with Dalton´s Amada, EXP, Platos coins and with a small chance with Pearls.
      • All players who have inflicted at least 3% damage have a chance to get the new design “Royal Eagle”.

• Walter Buckingham
      • Depending on how much damage you cause and how much reputation with Regents Fleet you have, you are rewarded with reputation with Regents Fleet, EXP, Solon coins and with a small chance with Pearls.
      • All players who have inflicted at least 3% damage receive 1 day Queens Legacy and have a chance to get the new design “Royal Eagle”.

• Roger Flynt
      • Depending on how much damage you cause and how much reputation with Dalton´s Amada you have, you are rewarded with reputation with Dalton´s Amada, EXP, Platos coins and with a small chance with Pearls.
      • All players who have inflicted at least 3% damage receive 1 day Queens Legacy and have a chance to get the new design “Royal Eagle”.
    Event Treasure Chests

In the Event Treasure Chests you find many useful items, like Skull ammunition, Legba and Simbi Amulets, Dragonfire, Firestorm canon level 1, mojo, Solon´s and Plato´s Coins and more.

Shipwrecks

The shipwrecks must be shot with harpoons. The player who inflicts the most damage gets many useful items such as Firestorm canon level 0, Skull ammunition, armor Plates, Crystals and more.

Rewards are for the 2 event rankings (one per faction, daily)

RankRewards
    15x Firestorm Cannon Level 5
    400,000 Skull ammunition
    Libra Bonus Map
    Red Monarch
    2.-5.3x Firestorm Cannon Level 5
    200,000 Skull ammunition
    Aquarius Bonus Map
    6.-10.1x Firestorm Cannon Level 5
    100,000 Skull ammunition
    Taurus Bonus Map
    11.-100.1x Firestorm Cannon Level 5
    50,000 Skull ammunition
    101.-300.25,000 Skull ammunition

Ammunition

Skull ammunition causes much more damage than other ammunition against the event ships.

Arena

The Event also includes domination styled arena map with no access fee.

You can access the Arena by speaking to Teresa Jones in any of the safe harbours.
    Every team has five team members.

After joining the map your design is changed (it`s just a visual exchange, your gem stats stay) and you receive a buff. You also note three NPCs on the map which can be conquered by destruction. The team members need to shoot the monster to kill it.

On destruction a new NPC spawns that belongs to the team.

The NPC attacks players by spawning small damage zones under a player. The zone stays for some seconds and causes damage to all players of the enemy team.

Each NPC gives points for the belonging team. That means the more NPCs the team has the faster the team get points.

Each minute the team also get a certain amount of points for each NPC the team has.

The team that reaches 1000 Points first wins the arena.

Points are also awarded for killing players of the enemy team.

Rewards for the arena ranking (daily)

RankReward
    15x Firestorm Cannon Level 5
    400,000 Skull ammunition
    Libra Bonus Map
    Red Monarch
    2.-5.3x Firestorm Cannon Level 5
    200,000 Skull ammunition
    Aquarius Bonus Map
    6.-10.1x Firestorm Cannon Level 5
    100,000 Skull ammunition
    Taurus Bonus Map
    11.-100.1x Firestorm Cannon Level 5
    50,000 Skull ammunition
    101.-300.25,000 Skull ammunition

Quests

Yes. You can accept quests by speaking to Walter Buckingham, Jayne Dalton, Roger Flynt and Mortimer Grey (Safe Haven). There are 8 quests and 2 daily quests for each faction and 2 daily arena quests.
    The daily quests are reset each day at 12 noon (local server time).

Ship designs

• Royal Eagle (possible loot/ In-game shop)
      • Impeccable Rhodolite
      • Flawless Ruby
      • Dazzling Sapphire
      • Dazzling Aquamarine
    • Red Monarch (Ranking reward)
      • Impeccable Rhodolite
      • Flawless Coral
      • Dazzling Lapislazuli
      • Dazzling Aquamarine

Solon´s and Plato´s coins are exchanged for ammunition at the end of the event. The Event Keys are exchanged for normal chest keys.

2. Seren

Regents Quests

Short on Gold

Start At:

Roger Flynt

[​IMG]
    Description:

Ah, Matey, you’ve come to help, So I’ve heard. So, ya ain’t just after the Regent’s money after all. A Captn’ with convictions. Good, ‘cause Grey’s coffers haven’t been full since we lost that damn war. You’re not expecting Roger to add the extra from his own pocket, are ya? Good , then get on with it. I ain’t back here to see us those this re-enactment, or whatever it is.
    Task:

Collect 1 Event Chest
    Return to the quest-giver Roger Flint
    End At:

Roger Flynt

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

3 Event Keys

20 Reputation : Regent's Fleet
    Eye Spy

Start At:

Roger Flynt

[​IMG]
    Condition:

Complete the following quest: "Short on Gold".
    Description:

Reenactment my arse.. Roger knows Dalton’s scums are scouring the seas, trying to sniff us out. This is just a scam, tryin’ to get us to bend the knee, but we have a plan. I’ll tell ya what it is, in time. Now we have to plan our diversion, make sure these bastards dunno where the attack is coming from.
    Task:

Defeat 3 Shipwrecks
    End At:

Roger Flynt

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

2500 Elite Points

5000 Pearls

Cut Short

Start At:

Roger Flynt

[​IMG]
    Condition:

Complete the following quest: "Eye Spy".
    Description:

Roger’s got a plan to deal with the little queen. All ya gotta do is win the next fight and distract our enemy while me get started on the next phase. Gev’em the push, so they find their way back home, or send them to the bottom of the ocean, me dinna care, as long as you win us the next battle… or whatever they call it now with tis “re-enactment”.
    Task:

Defeat 3 Shipwrecks
    End At:

Roger Flynt

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

2500 Elite Points

5000 Pearls

Tough Times

Start At:

Roger Flynt

[​IMG]
    Condition:

Complete the following quest: "Cut Short".
    Description:

I am surprised to see you, captain, as surprised as I was to see Roger take part in this masquerade. I know what you’r probably thinking, captain, but desperate times calls for desperate measures’ And since we have little choice but to follow Desmond’s order, and our Regent thinks this is a good opportunity.
    Task:

Inflict at least 3,000.000 damage to the NPC Bloody Buccaneer
    End At:

Mortimer Grey

MortimerGrey.jpg
    Rewards:

2500 Elite Points

5000 Pearls

Like Minded

This is daily quest.

Start At:

Mortimer Grey

MortimerGrey.jpg
    Condition:

Complete the following quest: "Tough Times".
    Description:

Our goal has always been to put Desmond back on the throne, but such a feat will take time and careful planning. Contrary to what Roger thinks, you can’t win a Coup overnight, but I swear that this re-enactment is the stepping stone of our grand return to glory! Now let’s go and win this war game, captain!
    Task:

Inflict at least 5,000.000 damage to the NPC Tiantang Zhanshi
    End At:

Mortimer Grey

MortimerGrey.jpg
    Rewards:

2500 Elite Points

5000 Pearls

100 Reputation : Regent's Fleet

Educated Guess

Start At:

Mortimer Grey

MortimerGrey.jpg
    Condition:

Complete the following quest: "Like Minded".
    Description:

Wolfric’s daughter and the armada may have won the civil war, but she can’t be allowed to stay on the throne. Without Prince Desmond at the helm, the whole Commonwealth is in danger. Her recent reforms are proof that she’s unfit to rule. Schools for the poor? She’s going to run the country! Ah, well, let’s focus on the next battle for now.
    Task:

Inflict at least 3,000.000 damage to the NPC Tiantang Zhanshi

Collect 1 Event Chest
    End At:

Mortimer Grey

MortimerGrey.jpg
    Rewards:

3 Event Keys

Queen Slayer

Start At:

Mortimer Grey

MortimerGrey.jpg
    Condition:

Complete the following quest: "Educated Guess".
    Description:

Roger sent a message. He attacked Buckingham! The fool, this wasn’t supposed to happen right away! Who knows what goes on in that man’s head sometimes. You should talk to him once you’ve dealt with Daltan’s forces. Get him out of there and back on track with our initial plan!
    Task:

Defeat 5 Tiantang Zhanshi

Inflict at least 3,000.000 damage to the NPC Bloody Buccaneer.
    End At:

Mortimer Grey

MortimerGrey.jpg
    Rewards:

5000 Elite Points

7500 Pearls

Game of War

Start At:

Mortimer Grey

MortimerGrey.jpg
    Condition:

Complete the following quest: "Queen Slayer".
    Description:

Ahoy Matey, ya back to help Roger deal with the queen’s dogs? Good! I’ll use all the help I can get. We playin along until we see an opportunity. Our enemies, they suspect we’re not gonna play nice for very long, they are trying to sink us and the rest of the Regent’s fleet, but we’ll crush ‘em to smithereens, ya all see.
    Task:

Defeat 3 Shipwreck

Inflict at least 3,000.000 damage to the NPC Tiantang Zhanshi.
    End At:

Roger Flynt

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5000 Elite Points

7500 Pearls

The Pawn and the Queen

Start At:

Roger Flynt

[​IMG]
    Condition:

Complete the following quest: "Game of War".
    Description:

Queen say’s the Civil War’s over. Roger says it ain’t. She may have her arse on the throne, but it ends nothing. Desmond will get it back. A good pawn is all it takes, and I bet ya we’ll have many of those surrounding the lil queen. All ready to strike when the time’s right. Now. Better we call off our forces and regroup. Roger’s putting you in charge of the diversion.
    Task:

Inflict at least 5,000.000 damage to the NPC Tiantang Zhanshi.

Inflict at least 5,000.000 damage to the NPC Bloody Buccaneer
    End At:

Roger Flynt

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5000 Elite Points

7500 Pearls

The Long Run

This is daily quest.

Start At:

Roger Flynt

[​IMG]
    Condition:

Complete the following quest: "The Pawn and The Queen".
    Description:

So, this is it, the end of this Civil War re-enactment. Jayne, princess Octavia, will parade around, and we will retreat to the shadows. I fear for the future of my country, captain, but I assure you, this is not the end. Be it tomorrow or in a year, we will prevail!.
    Task:

Inflict at least 5,000.000 damage to the NPC Bloody Buccaneer
    End At:

Roger Flynt

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5000 Elite Points

7500 Pearls

500 Reputation : Regent's Fleet

3. Seren

Dalton's Armada Quest's

One More Time

Start At:

Walter Buckingham

[​IMG]

Description:

Captain, I assume you've come to take part in the celebrations? After all, putting an end to this Civil War was no small deed, keeping the peace even less so. The queen hopes this little reenactment will help ease the tensions. Still, my gut is telling me something is wrong, and the Regent's fleet stil hasn't shown up. They must be planning something.

Task:

Collect 1 x Event Chest

End At:

Walter Buckingham

[​IMG]

Rewards:

3 Event Key

20 Dalton's Armada Reputation

Royal Parade

Start At:

Walter Buckingham

[​IMG]
    Conditions:

Complete the quest: "One More Time"
    Description:

To keep her position as queen of the Commonwealth, Jayne, well queen Octavia, needs the people's approval, which means this reenactment comes with many public appearances. Those parades make her vulnerable. If the Regent has a mind to use this to his advantage, I need to know. Go back and report all the fleet's movements.
    Task:

Defeat 3 Shipwrecks
    End At:

Walter Buckingham

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

2,500 ELP

5,000 Pearl's

A Wave of Shadows

Start At:

Walter Buckingham

[​IMG]
    Conditions:

Complete the quest: "Royal Parade"
    Description:

Nothing but a friendly reenactment of the Civil War's greatest battles? It's hard to believe. Mortimer Grey, I know that scoundrel, he must be planning something, I am sure of it! Well, until we have proof, we should keep our end of the bargain. Let's... play the Civil War Game. Once you're done, find Jayne. She requested your presence.
    Task:

Defeat 5 Monarch's Marauder
    End At:

Jayne Dalton

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

2,500 ELP

5,000 Pearl's

What Men Wants

Start At:

Jayne Dalton

[​IMG]
    Conditions:

Complete the quest: "One More Time"
    Description:

To you, captain, I can say it: this reenactment wasn't my first choice to help keep the peace, but playing war seems to appease the human heart. Nevertheless, I hope my cousin will see it as I do, a way to mend a broken bond, but I would not put it past him to use this opportunity to further his own agenda. I trust you will have my back?
    Task:

Inflict at least 3,000,000 damage to the NPC Regents Revenge
    End At:

Jayne Dalton
    [​IMG]

Rewards:

2,500 ELP

5,000 Pearl's

Play the Part

This is daily quest.

Start At:

Jayne Dalton

[​IMG]
    Condition(s):

Complete the quest "What Men Wants"

Collect 100 reputation for Dalton's Armada
    Description:

So, we lost the battle? Well then, I guess it's time to make an appearance! I fought my fair share of battles during this war, playing my role is one won't be as hard! Even if a little bit more... dramatic. Keep an eye out on our new 'friends', for me, will you captain? While I hope for the better, I am no fool. You know the saying: If you want peace, prepare for war.
    Task:

Inflict at least 5,000,000 damage to the NPC Monarch's Marauder
    End At:

Jayne Dalton

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

2,500 ELP

5,000 Pearl's

100 Dalton's Armada Reputation

Branching Out

Start At:

Walter Buckingham

[​IMG]
    Condition(s):

Complete the quest "Play the Part"

Collect 500 reputation for Dalton's Armada
    Description:

If it happened before, no reason it shouldn't happen again. Desmond, the former prince regent, was never afraid to ask foreign forces for help, usually by dilapidating a good portion of the Commonwealth's riches to further his cause. Keep an eye out for any unknown flag out there. Even if we win this reenactment, we could lose so much more.
    Task:

Inflict at least 3,000,000 damage to the NPC Monarch's Marauder

Collect 1 Event Chest
    End At:

Walter Buckingham

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

3 Event Key

Foreign and Domestic

Start At:

Walter Buckingham

[​IMG]
    Conditions

Complete the quest "Branching Out"
    Description:

The Regent's fleet... the fact that they still call themselves that way is proof of Desmond's infinite arrogance. We cannot lose this war game, captain, or show any sign of weakness. Desmond would see this as an opportunity to start a second, and very real, civil war. Let's show him the true power of the Commonwealth!
    Task:

Defeat 5 Monarch's Marauder

Inflict at least 3,000,000 damage to the NPC Regent's Revenge
    End At:

Jayne Dalton

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5,000 ELP

7,500 Pearl's

Outmaneuvered

Start At:

Jayne Dalton

[​IMG]
    Conditions:

Complete the quest "Foreign and Domestic"
    Description:

Thanks to your intervention, we've regained the upper hand in this battle, though we must remain careful. Desmond will stop at nothing to reclaim his place as ruler of the Commonwealth. And he's certainly not above killing innocents to get his way. Be careful not to let our enemies outmaneuver you on the seas, captain.
    Task:

Defeat 3 Shipwreck
    Inflict at least 3,000,000 damage to the NPC Monarch's Marauder
    End At:

Jayne Dalton

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5,000 ELP

7,500 Pearl's

The Burden of the Crown

Start At:

Jayne Dalton

[​IMG]
    Conditions:

Complete the Quest "Outmanouvered"
    Description:

I must bid you farewell now, captain. Thanks to your efforts, the victory is within our reach, bet it war or its reenactment. I wish I could join you, but duty calls. The victorious queen must make a public apperance. I am sure you understand. rest assured that the Crown will not forget your services.
    Task:

Inflict at least 5,000,000 damage to the NPC Monarch's Marauder
    Inflict at least 5,000,000 damage to the NPC Regent's Revenge
    End At:

Walter Buckingham

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5,000 ELP

7,500 Pearl's

The Final Nail in the Coffin

This is daily quest.

Start At:

Walter Buckingham

[​IMG]
    Condition(s):

Complete the quests "The Burden of the Crown"

Collect 1,000 reputation for Dalton's Armada
    Description:

One final battle awaits us, captain. If Desmond wishes to strike, it's now or never. I know he will try something, this is too big of an opportunity for him. And if not this year, then it will be the next. So, captain, are you ready to win the civil war?
    Task:

Inflict at least 5,000,000 damage to the NPC Regent's Revenge
    Return to the quest-giver Walter Buckingham
    End At:

Walter Buckingham

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

5,000 ELP

7,500 Pearl's

500 Dalton's Armada Reputation