Feedback Civil War

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Aug 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Civil War

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on Civil War.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

#404 Forum Greenhorn

Jippi!

3. watervrees

watervrees Forum Apprentice

Have they gone mad at BP?
    Cheapest package from the buccaneer for 39.99 euro and there is simply nothing valuable in it.
    I will not buy anything from today. what a sad display this is. just outrageous.

4. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

someone needs to remind bigpoint that half the servers are missing their buccaneers packs xD

5. **SeaK!nG**

**SeaK!nG** Forum Apprentice

what a waste of time......

Tylersgma1999 and Wiseslayer like this.
  6. Wiseslayer

Wiseslayer Forum Apprentice

Started out great, got a couple cannons from shipwrecks but now between the noob hunters and the event ships insane range and damage can hardly get in a minute on the map before dying again lol. Definitely not the best time for any new players.

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  7. well alright im a noob hunter as you put it above and i think this event is a good one most can kill the event ships and the shipwrecks are just fine for small players aswell as the noob hunters you place us older wiser bigger players

8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Map still auto-scrolls constantly, have to triple-click icons to work, can't get ammo to change, my boat comes back on the water after getting sunk and starts in some crazy direction....it is still a mess because despite how many hundreds of times I report it, nothing...nothing...nothing gets fixed. Might be a decent Event, but I will never know. Darn sure not worth buying any packages with the cheaters hitting me for 700k and having total hit-point bases of almost 2 million points. And it will continue: total hit-point bases of 4 million and salvos for 2 millions, etc. After this Event, I'm done for good.

9. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

What are some ships using so that heart breaker doesnt work correctly, ie they get shot with heart breaker their ship only moves a few squares then stops?

10. kekwkekw

kekwkekw Someday Author

I have about 3-4 k reputations for Dalton's side; the second i go in range of "Regents Revenge" event NPC , it targets my poor sloop instead of the other 50 guys with full+full galleons. I found this mechanic stupid. Just because they shoot whatever they found without any care about reputations they don't get hit even though they deal more damage than i do and i cant exist near that event bosses because i try to play this event proper way. Next year make it so that zero reputation means zero rewards so people will have a reason to gain that reputation and they won't hit everything they see like a headless chicken running around.

Wiseslayer likes this.
  11. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

big thumbs down with the buccaneer, cheapest event pack has always been €20 but now it's €40?! Are you assuming people will still buy it and hoping to go double in cash? I'll gladly pass it this time and hope many others will do the same, otherwise BP will just do it again

The*Defiant likes this.
  12. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

If you press a bonus map shortly after being infatuated your ship shall stop moving.

Swift

13. abah2

abah2 Active Author

Lude,
    I think using an Unstoppable or an Inya will counter-act the effect for a while.

14. alwayskiller

alwayskiller Forum Apprentice

what is the range of the points so you can gain more points and coins?

15. kekwkekw

kekwkekw Someday Author

0 to 100 1 coin
    100 to 2500 2 coins
    2500 to infinite 3-4 coins
    i have about 20000 reputations at the moment, 2.5 k apparently final frontier for reward increases. it's stupid from devs to not mentioning reputation ranges and rewards for them in FAQ. Why we have to explore every single thing to learn it? It's your job to post that kinda information not mine...

The*Defiant and Tylersgma1999 like this.
  16. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You make a very salient point here. I have never understood why we were left to guess the "Reputation Rewards Scale". I was told by a Mod that many of these types of games do intentionally leave things unexplained and for the players to "discover". I do not doubt this; however, it is no excuse for just being lazy and not telling us something this important. Sigh.:(

17. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to make any profit off of this event. The base ships give you nothing of value and the other two levels are few and far between. The chests and shipwrecks are the usual so-so rewards.

I've just finished shooting my own side to get my reputation back to zero so at least I can sail around without being hit from afar by event ships that have twice my range. 5+ days to go... think I'll do something else until the next season starts.

Loki162, The*Defiant and Sea~Stream like this.
  18. kekwkekw

kekwkekw Someday Author

You can profit but you need 2.5k rep for one side than you should be able to tank regents revenge or bloody buccaneer. 2.5 k rep makes 2x rewards for bosses so you should be able to profit. I'm hunting regents revenge and solo kill takes about 15 minutes for me and gives 400 k pearl or 40k crown or 4 k yulong( i never got solo kill yulong sadly) while looking for bosses you can shoot small ones nearby to get your ammo for example i have 492 cannon slots and i two shot monarchs marauder and i gives 2 k+ ammo 1 k is profit. I hope it helps bud. Otherwise hrells always there for you.:D

The*Defiant and Bawdyn like this.
  19. Re1n1er

Re1n1er Forum Apprentice

will i get shot for the rest of the event by the npc? how can i stop it? I don't want to hunt the event npc.

The*Defiant likes this.
  20. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

You have to do what I did, collect reputation for the side you are on as these will reduce the reputation you have now. Once you get back to zero neither event NCP sides will shoot at you. If you did quests to get some of the reputation, do the same quests for the other side to reduce the number of ships you need to shoot. Note that shooting your own side's NCPs gets you the reputation reduction but you get no other rewards (at least for the base level ones, maybe the others too).

Wiseslayer and The*Defiant like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.