Classy Sudoku - Mini Game

Discussion in 'Official Forum Games' started by Rymar, Nov 12, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Classy Sudoku - Mini Game

Ahoy Pirates!

Here comes another sudoku, now it will be a modified version with colors!

You know how to find out the voucher name, so let's keep this announcement short

Now go and play!

classysudoku.jpg

P.S.

I will not ask you to keep it a secret, you never do

Don't forget to apply for the voucher before
    November 15th.

Your Seafight Team

2. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Some of us do. ;)

4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I have worked all of these puzzles by myself, and never have I just "asked for the code" via Social Media. I have stumbled, but I make no apology for it. Some of these are "not easy". I do have a suggestion though. Always make the letters be "in Caps". That is because the numbers are confusing (i.e., is that a lower-case "g" or a number "9")???

5. -Lathander-

-Lathander- Someday Author

Nice thanks for the beautifull price

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

P.S. But this was well worth the time, and good for my brain cells!<--(and I had no help whatsoever):)

7. БОТЕВЪ11

БОТЕВЪ11 Someday Author

Very good game.Thank you for awards.

8. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

A challenge for sure. Thanks!

9. *Vizoro*

*Vizoro* Forum Apprentice

can you explain rules of sudoku,
    and how to solve sudoku, i dont know, sorry!?

10. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

What are the rewards?

11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

(Hopefully, I am not breaking any of the puzzle rules by posting this. If I am, maybe the Mod will mention it).

2022-11-12 14:25:32 10 x Level 3 Bastion cannon credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    2022-11-12 14:25:32 7 x Level 5 Commonwealth Sellsword credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    2022-11-12 14:25:32 7 x Jolly Roger Legacy credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    2022-11-12 14:25:32 1 x Divine Booty Bag credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    2022-11-12 14:25:32 1 x Astral Familiar's Booty Bag credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    2022-11-12 14:25:32 4000 x Safanad coin credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack

12. 8luckyjack8

Thank you. Those are certainly nice rewards.

13. gure55

gure55 Forum Apprentice

Thanks. Nice rewards.

14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You are welcome. Yes they are! :)

15. i believe i have solved the sudoku, but cannot put in the vouher code, says code not found

16. now i have to wait for 2 hours

17. pwaalios

pwaalios Advanced

Thanks a lot, great rewards.

18. 8luckyjack8

Please give the exact day and the exact time of day that this mini game ends (you do it for the events--please do it for the mini games too).

19. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I'll tell you most likely the problem, since I had it as well. (It took me quite a bit of time to figure it out, and then I thought: "Well - Duh")!

Remember that in a 9x9 Sudoku puzzle, there are nine numbers (1 through 9). When you take the Alphabetic characters and assign them a number value, you end up with the code being all numeric. You *must* take that code and replace the numbers that you assigned to the Alphabetic characters with the appropriate Alphabetic characters. Example: if say there were 8 numbers and the character "A", and I assigned the missing number (let's say an "8" to the "A"), and the code I got was 123458, then the correct code actually would be 12345A, because you assigned the number "8" to the letter "A" and now must reverse it back. Hope this makes sense and helps. (And if I was not supposed to help here, then just shoot me).:)

20. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

An excellent suggestion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.