Columbus Day Event 2015

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Seren, Oct 12, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Columbus Day Event 2015

From 12th October, until 16th October, 12 noon (LST) you can once again invoke the spirit of the great explorer, Christopher Columbus!

How can I find the Columbus NPC?

The La Gallega NPC will sail on map level 5 to 20. Keep your eyes peeled and you’re bound to find it. Scouring the seas for this NPC will pay off, as you could get Crystals or one of the three Columbus Designs or the new La Gallega when you defeat it – but only if you’ve fired the last shot or most damage.

How can I sink the Columbus NPC?

You can only defeat the Columbus NPC with pearl ammo, so don’t forget to load up on Flare Ammo before you set out on the Columbus NPC hunt as that will cause a greater amount of damage than normal pearl ammo.

How can I get the Columbus designs?

In order to get all designs you have to shoot the Columbus NPC several times. The first Columbus design you will get is the Veteran design – where there is an equal chance of getting the design compared to Crystals.

Then, once you own that design, you could get the Seasoned design, though the chances of getting Crystals are a little higher.

Finally, once you have managed to get those two designs, you could get the Patriarch design, though the chances of getting Crystals are much higher!

You may also receive the La Gallega design if you are lucky. You just need a lot of luck to get the La Gallega design. That's all. You don't need to have the other Columbus designs to be able to get the La Gallega.

What stats do the Columbus designs have?
    • The Veteran Columbus has the Chipped Lapislazuli gem (10,000 Hit Points) and
      Cut Garnet gem (10% harpoon damage).
    • The Seasoned Columbus has the Chipped Lapislazuli gem (10,000 Hit Points), Chipped Sapphire (10,000 Voodoo Points) Cut Garnet gem (10% harpoon damage) and the Raw Ruby (5% Cannon Damage).
    • The Patriarch Columbus has the Gleaming Lapislazuli gem (65,000 Hit Points), Raw Sapphire (25,000 Voodoo Points) Cut Garnet gem (10% harpoon damage) and the Smooth Ruby (12% Cannon Damage).
    • The La Gallega has the Shining Ruby (+14% cannon damage) Smooth Coral (+12% Critical damage) Immaculate Lapislazuli (+75,000 HP) and the Cut Sapphire (+50000 VP)

What else will I get if I sink the Columbus NPC?

You will get a share of Pearls, depending on how much damage you cause against the Columbus NPC!

I destroyed the Columbus NPC, but I didn’t get the La Gallega Design. Why not?

You didn’t fire the last shot or cause the most damage! Only the pirate who fires the last shot or caused the most damage at the Columbus NPC can receive the Designs if he's lucky. Don’t give up!

What else will I find on the Sea Chart during the event?

During the event there will be 3 other NPCs sailing around on various maps:
    • Santa Maria – map levels 1 - 5
    • Niña – map levels 6 - 15
    • Pinta – map levels 16 - 20
    These NPC are shootable with gold and pearl ammo.

What rewards can I get from these NPCs?

The rewards you can get is crystals and gems

The minimum damage before retrieving rewards is:

• Santa Maria: a min. of 26%
    • Niña: a min. of 26%
    • Pinta: a min. of 5%

By shooting these NPCs outside your own pirate level range (ie: 1-5, 6-15 and 16-20) you will only be rewarded with a mismatch of Gold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.