Feedback Columbus Return

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by been-there-too, Oct 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. been-there-too

been-there-too Board Administrator Team Seafight

Columbus Return

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the Columbus Return event.

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

I honestly cant believe you are serious with this event... the trash server performances we have had to put up with for the last few weeks (lag for years) the game being down for hours at a time over the last few days and you give us this event? 1mil HP to earn Experience points?? you do realise we are in October right and not April? because this sure feels like an April fools event :D

small chance of pearls hahaah, honestly the people who play this game will be better off when you shut it down. you don't deserve such a loyal player base.

3. marios200040

marios200040 Forum Apprentice

it needs sure pearls, as there's no earn from this event

abah2 likes this.
  4. BAPHOMET97

BAPHOMET97 Someday Author

we need pearls not exp, if this event doesnt have pearls then whats the point of playing???

wander52 and abah2 like this.
  5. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

I got 1x pearl drop of 35k in 50 kills. So in this rather small sample, if you need pearls it seems you should still go with hrell, lion map or bonus maps.

6. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

Shipwrecks are nice for season, but ammunition output is 1k, voodoo and firestorm are trash and 5-6 crystals, so don't shoot them for the loot.

7. marios200040

in addition it does not even show in which map colombus spawn, totaly not worth to play event

8. asjemenou

asjemenou Forum Greenhorn

Hardly anyone bangs on the small one, so that the bigger one hardly comes out ....

9. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

Only thing worth to do in this event is collecting event chests for legba, simbis and dragonfire. Literally no other reason to play unless you wanna burn shellshock ammo and farm XP to spawn the admiral and get pearls from that and you can the design but they haven't even shown what gems are on it. Good job on another shit event, easier to make those than good events I guess lol

citrusblast likes this.
  10. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

I trully needed EXP points ^^

Not like I've already have over 300 billions :D

Seriously, add something to the small NPC's....

11. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

I'd suggest adding a small amount of either yulongs or corwns in each NPC's
    let's sayv15/20vyulongs per ships, OR 200 crowns

that would be MUCH better.

12. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

True but keep dreaming. ;)

Xenoverse likes this.
  13. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

Most likely, you're right... -_-

14. ¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤

¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤ Junior Expert

Columbus Return - - - Event Ship Rewards Review
    (Players please show your approval of these ideas by liking my post)
    (Forum Moderator please forward this to the developers)
    • Battlin' Brig:
      • Depending on how much damage you cause, you are rewarded with EXP and with a small chance Pearls.
      • The player who has inflicted the most damage has a small chance to gain a Homing mine.
      • (PLEASE ADD) Increase chance to receive pearls to 10-12%
      • OR
      • (PLEASE ADD) Increase the Pearl payout to 80K-90K

• Crazed Columbus:
      • Depending on how much damage you cause, you are rewarded with ELP, EXP and Pearls.
      • The player who has inflicted the most is rewarded with Pearls, Gold or the design “Spirit of San Salvador” (Fallback: Worldbreaker cannon recipe level 1 or 2) and has a chance to gain a Taurus bonus map or Worldbreaker cannon recipe level 0.
      • The player who does the last shot (and at least 1% damage) receives Homing Mines.
      • (PLEASE ADD) Reduce the points needed to spawn from 1000 to 600.

• Event Treasure Chests (Chests seemed balenced)
      • In the event chests you find many useful items, like Shellshock ammunition, Whirlpool, Legba and Simbi amulets, Dragonfires level 2, Elmo´s Fires, Bloodlust, Firestorm cannons level 1 and Mojos.

• Ship Wrecks (Also seem balanced)
      • The Shipwrecks must be shot with Harpoons. Items such as Shellshock ammunition, Voodoo cannons level 0, Firestorm cannons level 1 and Crystals can be obtained from the Shipwrecks, if you make the most damage.

Side Note: It would be received well if it was taken into consideration to add crowns and yulong into the rewards as there are small players trying to still build up to the 40's lvls that need to work on their cannon and beam slots.

rubenrs, Xenoverse and Xennonn like this.
  15. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

I'd rather give straight away pearls as well as a chance for other currencies, such as yulongs and crowns, as far as the battler's rig is concerned. And as far as the admiral's part, true, bring it down to 6-700 kills instead of a 1000

16. Is there a code?

17. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

6TN9FU8A

18. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

It says a lot about an event when there are tons of event ships in every map I sail with no one shooting them. I'd rather BP reduce the number of events but improve them so people want to play them when they occur. I have no issue with taking a week or two and either doing bonus maps or working on season tasks.

Southern_Comfort likes this.
  19. marios200040

a sure amount of pearls with an increase in their hp like 7,7,5k pearls per ship and 2-3m hp that would be fair and colombus appear announcement where it spawns

20. wander52

wander52 Forum Greenhorn

Could not get any worse. Why even bother launching this shit

Xenoverse likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.