Feedback Columbus Return

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by been-there-too, Oct 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

After the patch today I am getting 25k pearls and I got 1/50. So either I am unlucky or small event npcs were nerfed. Maybe they forgot to adjust chance of pearls. 1/50 corresponds to old payout rate for me. I think lion map is better pearls.

2. marios200040

marios200040 Forum Apprentice

Its worse than before, totaly not worth to play, sorry bg but cant be without a sure prize

3. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

I just think they forgot to adjust chance of pearls. They sometimes forget to implement the changes they announce. I don't know why

4. Oskar

Oskar Forum Apprentice

They did announce it in the patch notes decrease of pearls included

5. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

yes but chance to get pearls is unchanged

6. Oskar

Oskar Forum Apprentice

Ahoy Pirates,

There will be another sync/ patch soon:

Columbus event - We have increased the chances to get Pearls from Battlin' Brig and decreased the amount of Pearls a little bit (damage share) and Homing Mines (last shot).
    Columbus event - We have increased the radius for the spawn announcement of Crazed Columbus.
    Columbus event - We have changed the loot for Crazed Columbus: Instead of Pearls for damage share it is changed to: Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins.

Your Seafight T eam

7. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

you can make your sample to see if the chance of pearls change took effect. I only did a small sample of 200 and got pearls 3 times after this patch. This corresponds to the chance of pearls I was getting before the patch. If you are experiencing an increased chance of pearls, what is the estimated chance of pearls for you Oskar?

8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This is one of the coolest visual effects in the game. I am happy to report I just got my first ones ever from an Event Chest! :)

2020-10-11 10:57:23 You opened a locked chest.
    2020-10-11 10:57:23 You received 2 x Whirlpool.

9. •†ΜΦ∏$ΤΣR†•

•†ΜΦ∏$ΤΣR†• Forum Apprentice

10. code doesn't work

11. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Exceptional Talent

Valid until: 13th October

Bawdyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.