competitors coins

Discussion in 'Help' started by Stefdraig1, Nov 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stefdraig1

Stefdraig1 Forum Apprentice

i have 2 of these coins. were is the league shop that it says you can spend them in and do they follow over to the start of the next league or will they disappear after a certain amount of time..

these coins are highly valued by the merchants in the league hall.. thats what it says but i cant find no league hall

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Competitor Coins can be used in the in-game Shop. When you have selected Items at the top, on the left-hand side click the Competitor Coin icon and you can see all the items that can be purchased with that currency, you can do the same for the Design & Pets tab too.

The Competitor Coins will not reset each month, they will carry over. However, should you promote to a higher League you will lose the Competitor Coins on your account.

The League Hall was a separate section on the backpage which has not become obsolete with the introduction of the in-game shop which centralises all Shops. I will forward your find so we can get the text changed.

Swift

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.