Competitors Coins

Discussion in 'Help' started by Southern_Comfort, Mar 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I finish in the top fifteen twice and only get 2 coins each time. It says I should get 4 coins each time. What's up?

2. Star☆Pointer

Star☆Pointer Forum Greenhorn

Take a look to your Rank at "All Servers"

3. This has nothing to do with "all servers". It states in all leagues that if you finish 11-100 you receive 4 coins.

4. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

the league system needs to be changed most of the time its the same people getting the league buff every month i think it should go back to being the server you are on not the entire mega server

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

League Season reward distribution is based upon a player's points when compared to all players within that league, over all servers.

Does that answer your query?

Rymar

6. lol....AND...the same players are the ones who run BOTS 24/7

unfortunately, the rewards are based on all leagues as Rymar stated.

and...as we all know...anything that involves rewards in this game are only distributed to those players who run bots 24/7.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 16, 2021
    *Sinister1* likes this.
  7. *Sinister1*

*Sinister1* Someday Author

it's been a bit frustrating watching these so called players affecting genuine players for the last 12 years and it requires some form of regular feedback on what the tech team have done each time; I know it's difficult to identify but if IT illiterate players can see it (yours truly) then it's can't be rocket-science for those who are employed by Bigpoint to irradicate them permanently!!

8. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

It is based on all servers as previously mentioned.

Also to stop this turning into a discussion thread I will close.

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.