Crafting Recipe Changes

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Sкуℓιηєя, Feb 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

When I came back to the game, and saw this new way of crafting cannons, I was elated! I was like finally, through some grinding I will be able to achieve my goal of getting Admirals/60s Cannons. [With the only other Free option being waiting 3 seasons to get x2 competitiors coins to get 50 admiral cannons Edit
    10) The use of all caps is considered shouting on the Internet. Please refrain from typing an entire post or sections of a post in all caps. If you wish to convey emotion, change the font color, use bold, underline, and/or italics.

However I had no recipe for 60s cannons, to make admirals you need the LIGHT POWDER that you obtain from Deconstructing 60s, other players [most importantly players new to the game] started with this recipe and had the immediate ability to craft 60s from Deconstructed 55's, which then they were able to deconstruct the 60s and turn them into Admirals - This would take a moderate amount of time [not loads but definitely not a little for small & new players] This allows them to grind for admirals which are undoubtly the most important cannons for New players as they give extra damage to Hollow Ammunition.

However, the resolution for players who do not have the recipe, is to change the requirements to craft them? Making them Require 1 ADMIRAL Cannon and Pearls - Edit, I know NEW players who have FULL Admirals through Grinding, but because I'm an older player and wasn't back in time for the voucher I have to continue the grind of season coins to Achieve them?+10)
    The use of all caps is considered shouting on the Internet. Please refrain from typing an entire post or sections of a post in all caps. If you wish to convey emotion, change the font color, use bold, underline, and/or italics.

I'd like to suggest another change of the 60s Recipe, Make it harder but dont make it IMPOSSIBLE for OLD & NEW PLAYERS to make these cannons through grinding as I am very dissapointed with this solution that the admins came up with. Its a disgrace punishing old players and pushes new away from the game when they realise the only way to achieve them now is to continue the Season Grind. [Which is even more difficult for players who have very few 60s and very few admirals from quests and such]
    10) The use of all caps is considered shouting on the Internet. Please refrain from typing an entire post or sections of a post in all caps. If you wish to convey emotion, change the font color, use bold, underline, and/or italics.
    I'd like to hear other players thoughts on this change, even though the majority of older players this will be irrelevant to as they have out grown 60s and have already achieved full admiral cannons it was a great way to convince new players to join and I think everyone will agree with me when I say this game needs to be more accessible to new players otherwise as the Old players leave this games playerbase will just dwindle even further.

My Suggestion for this to be fixed in a way that isn't overpowered but definitely isn't impossible is to either revert this change so that you can craft 60s from decontructed 55's or if you want to make it harder - ADD LIGHT POWDER FROM DECONSTRUCTING LEVEL 1,2,3,4,5 55'S CANNONS [with an increasing amount of LIGHT POWDER from Higher Level 55's]

This way, players can grind crystals to upgrade their 55's, deconstruct them and turn them into Admirals, and if they would then later like to upgrade themto 60's then can with pearls.

P.S; Less Relevant and Less Important - Add a Way to get rid of 50 Pounder & Lower, older cannons that have no current way of removal from inventory.
    I am going to ask that you review the Rules of the Forum before posting again. After this I must start issuing infractions for breaking the rules.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 3, 2020
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you for the suggestion. Let's see what your fellow pirates think.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.