creating a good chilli sauce

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by baronvonrat, Sep 28, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baronvonrat

baronvonrat Junior Expert

You need Onions (one per person), fresh or pickled chilli's , ground ginger, coriander, cumin, black pepper tinned tomato's, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, salt and sugar
    1/ slice and fry onions on very low heat they need to be slightly caramelised then add the chopped chilli, ginger, coriander cumin, and black pepper.
    2/ stir in the spices cover and take off the heat, stand for 5 mins then add a good splash of soy sauce and balsamic vinegar, place back on a low heat for 15 mins stirring the paste and as it dry's out add a small splash of water, don't let it burn.
    3/ add the tinned tomato's and 1 tea spoon off sugar ( 1 per tin off tom's) bring to the boil then simmer on very low heat for 20 mins stirring occasionally add salt to taste.
    Take off the heat cover and let it stand and cool.
    If doing meat fry then add in the sauce add any type off beans you like, for taste add soy sauce if needed.
    good with pasta, rice, or in a jacket potato
    with fish (best with rice) add the cold sauce to the chopped uncooked fish and place in the fridge over night then bring to boil and simmer when you cook the rice
    for the veggies out there substitute black beans instead of meat
    enjoy

2. ฬдCнUwĄ

ฬдCнUwĄ Forum Greenhorn

stomach ache? eat a piece of raw onion

headache? eat some bread with olive's oil

eggs and rice for hangover

3. baronvonrat

dam I forgot the lemon, add the juice and zest off 1 lemon when you add the soy sauce and balsamic vinegar

4. Raf

Raf Forum Apprentice

looks nice but al lot of work and time
    but thanks I put it in my book you nevver now

5. phatty-Boastrike

phatty-Boastrike Junior Expert

AAArrrgghh! ahoy mateys, what obamination is that!?! are you trying to make chili, or salsa? by the looks of this creation it is clearly not southwest chili nor any chili that i have made. if your gonna post galley meals, then put up some real edible chumb. Go back to pastries, or walk the plank... aarrgghh!

6. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

ground ginger, coriander, cumin??

no Worcestershire sauce
    no mention of the 'secret' ingredient

phatty-Boastrike likes this.
  7. baronvonrat

each to his or her own phatty, yes it can be used cold as a dip and as with all recipes it can be tweaked for your own taste. Mine is just what I like and have cooked for many friends and family as I like to share I will say again enjoy

8. kz1100

kz1100 Forum Apprentice

hmm! yummy! fresh can of hormel chili, some semi-real beef dogs on the grill and bimbo brand hot dog buns with diced onions and sweet relish... Lets not forget the grilled jalapenos and ice cold beer!! wow, i love this channel!

LustySerpant likes this.
  9. i no how to do this one give me english usa one i no indian and turk ones cheers baron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.