Feedback Curse of the Kraken

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Mar 8, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Curse of the Kraken

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Curse of the Kraken event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

90% Atlantis for this event. Hard pass. :(

3. Katja.S

Katja.S Forum Greenhorn

It should have been 90 % surface and 10 % Atlantis

4. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Great event, NOT!!! i haven't found not one event chest nor shipwreck......smho_O

5. Tylersgma1999

Tylersgma1999 Active Author

Me either, don't see a quest giver either. :rolleyes:

6. *LittleBustaRhymes*

*LittleBustaRhymes* Forum Apprentice

nice try bigpoint, still not playing your submarine game, i signed up for a pirate game.

7. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

lol bp u losing still give us another great idea

8. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Ok that's good I thought I was losing my mind then I realized bp goofed up again lol

9. Rymar

Ahoy Tylersgma1999!

The quest-giver can be found within Deep Haven (Atlantis).

Rymar

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  10. seriously....BP is doing everything it can in an attempt to force us to play their stupid submarine game....Give us a choice *Edit*!

Last edited by moderator: Mar 10, 2023
  11. Rymar

Ahoy Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé!

We just had a surface event (Elite Club - Fenghuang) which was located only within the Surface.

The ongoing event is mostly placed within the Altantis this time - I don't see anything wrong with it.

Rymar

12. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Of course, you see nothing wrong with it, you have to say that it's your job to stick up for your company but forcing players to play something they don't want to is that right? and make all the packs with this underwater train wreck is that right, Bp has put this train wreck in every pack, so if you want one thing you have to get all the stuff you don't want or need. You know as well as other players Sea fight was built on top of the water not below. So don't ban me for speaking the truth even tho it hurts to see and read it.And i know what the answer is, just don't play it.......don't worry i won't and other players wont , and between this and the bots seafight will sink even further..

13. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

event quest i was doing vanished and had to start again so gave up with event. not a very good event im off to play other games for a few days

14. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Thank you Brother LoM just sticking up for you and others on here, they know it's PoS but company men and women have to chrip at the gills you know what i mean

15. Hahaha...PUSAT...you always call it like it is...and yes, I do know what you mean. :p

-PUSAT- likes this.
  16. *Ronaldeninge*

*Ronaldeninge* Forum Apprentice

Biggest problem is bots in both game play.
    Atlantis they fly with 100 ships on event and admiral how can you do your quest?
    Ban them and the game wil be better its now also to manny ships on this server.
    1 our a day they shoot players and rest of the day on bots hitting hard and all for free.

Loki1621, -PUSAT- and peteraasdal1 like this.
  17. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

My young brother you are so right ,Bp would rather add more new things than rather fix the old things thats going on...spot on

Loki1621 and peteraasdal1 like this.
  18. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

No wonder this game is dying when you think an atlantis exclusive event is fine after 16 years of normal seafight.

19. moosma

moosma Someday Author

I have a serious suggestion. Stop with the awesome ranking rewards for events. All you're doing is rewarding bots. Atlantis didn't have a real problem with bots until this event. Now it seems that all the top boats in the event are the same ones in Atlantis botting 24/7. Maybe they wouldn't ruin every single map if there were no ranking rewards. Random rewards would work better. You'd have a better chance to actually be rewarding honest players who follow the rules that way.

20. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

That would be nice right, but you know Bp will and has turned the other cheek, and keep rolling out train wreck after train wreck.It's pretty sad to think that Bp devs are getting out smarted...

Loki162 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.