Custom Treasure Chests

Discussion in 'General FAQ's' started by Swift, Dec 23, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Custom Treasure Chests

What is a Custom Treasure Chest?

Once you have a required key, you will be able to choose which items you want to purchase out of the available selection for the Custom Treasure Chest related to that key. Essentially, a design you own package feature for Seafight, letting you choose the items which you require most for your account or gameplay style.

Where can I find these?

You can find these in the Shop, in a new tab called “Custom Treasure Chests”.

upload_2022-12-23_19-7-35.png

What are the type of Custom Treasure Chests and what Keys do I need?

Currently we have three types of Custom Treasure Chests.

Small Treasure Chest

• Small but excellent, this Treasure Chest provides space for a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
    • Has a small selection of items to choose from to create your own Custom Treasure Chest.
    • Requires a Emerald Key
    Medium Treasure Chest
    • A mid-size Treasure Chest ready to store your valuable loot.
    • Has a medium selection of items to choose from to create your own Custom Treasure Chest.
    • Requires a Sapphire Key
    Large Treasure Chest
    • A large Treasure Chest with enough storage to fit in all of Nautica – or at least a lot of loot!
    • Has a large selection of items to choose from to create your own Custom Treasure Chest.
    • Requires a Ruby Key

What Items can I find in the Custom Treasure Chests?

Although the specific items will change each time the Chests are available, you will have selection of items to choose from based on the category of the item, for example, you may have two different amounts/types of cannons to choose from, along with choices of Crew, Action Items, Torpedoes, Extensions, etc.

I don’t have a Key, can I still see the contents of the different size Treasure Chests?

Yes! Simply go to the Shop, click on the Custom Treasure Chests tab and you will be able to see the possible selection of items to choose from by clicking on the icon of the three Treasure Chests on the left-hand side. On the right-hand side, you will be able to see the selection of items available in your selected Treasure Chest. Hovering over an items image will show you details about that item including name, image and a description. The amount you will receive, should you select that item, is displayed below the icon.

How do I get a Key?

The Emerald, Sapphire and Ruby Keys can be found in the Shop in the ‘Items’ tab.

How do I select my Items?

Once you have a Key, go to the Custom Treasure Chests tab of the Shop, click on the Chest which you have the required Key for, and then on the right-hand side you will see the Items you can select between.

In order to exchange your Key for the Custom Treasure Chest content, you must first select what Items you wish to receive! Select one item from each of the categories listed and once done, simply press the ‘Claim’ button.

Note: You are required to select one item from every category of items available, and you can only select one per category.