Customer Support Complaints.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by The*Defiant, Oct 10, 2026 at 9:28 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

    The*Defiant Forum Freak

    So, I have a complaint regarding the dismissive nature of an employee regarding a question I asked. He never answered my follow-up question, and just ignored it. When I asked another employee where to go to complain, he too dismissed my request. (This is a good way to make Customer Support not get complaints)! So where do I go now to file a complaint, or are they not allowed?? We are the customers, and it should not be up to Customer Support to decide who can complain and who cannot.
     
    abah2 and LustySerpant like this.
  2. Rymar

    Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

    Ahoy The*Defiant!

    If you wish to make a formal complaint you have to contact Support, thats your only option.

    We do not deal with such complaints here within the forum, please contact Support and describe your issue with the person who responded to you in as much details as possible.

    Since this is not a subject that we can help you with here within the forum I will close this thread.

    Rymar

    ~Closed~
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.