cyber bullying

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ~~diego~~, Feb 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

146/41875497 this player at this time opening alt account to use racial slurs and offend me by also using my previous nickname

42042844 id of the alt account, how can someone use racial slurs all the time with alt account , he has done that over 40 times , can someone do something more than giving a 2 day ban on an alt account that nobody will ever care about, not even him.

whatever i`ve had this problem a million times nobody ever did anything so i hope somebody can do something at least once

2. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello Pirate,

Please send us any screen shots showing the racial abuse and we will look into it. In the meantime we check the chat logs.

Shelby

3. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

i thought you could see chat logs but from now on i will take pics

4. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Sometimes it does not show up in chat logs so it is always best to take a screen shot and note the time it was taken. This will help us to locate it.

Shelby

5. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

close this, because i know he will do it again and next time i will record it

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

per OP's request:

~closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.