Daily reset is 4 hrs late and counting

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by kb_rembrandt, Jun 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

I play on global 1 and my daily quests, rift cost, event end etc always reset at 3pm EST. Its currently 7pm EST and nothing has reset. I know there was a sync but did it throw the clock by 4 hours? If so, what time is daily reset for me now and what will it be going forward? thanks. 40/41890619

2. kb_rembrandt

7am EST update - still not reset. Daily quests stil show nothing, rift cost still not reset to 1.

3. Swift

Swift Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy,

This may have occurred due to a server restart at the time the quests were supposed to reset, can you please confirm they have reset now?

As a side note, the Rift price is currently displaying incorrectly; it shows 3 emblems required even when the price should be 1 (it only charges 1 though) - this should be fixed in an upcoming sync.

Swift

4. kb_rembrandt

Hi. Looks like the daily quests started again for me last night. Is the 12pm UST time still place place for resets, or did it change at all? Sorry if its a dumb question but I dont see a spot within SF to see a countdown or a timer.

5. Swift

Ahoy,

Not a problem, they should still be resetting at 12 noon local server time.

Any further queries related to this subject?

Swift

6. kb_rembrandt

no thank you as always swift. you can close.

7. Swift

Ahoy,

As there is nothing further I shall close.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.