Damage Prevention

Discussion in 'Help' started by Damnsarge, Oct 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damnsarge

Damnsarge Someday Author

Hi,

my damage prevention show only 23% but when I hover over it lists all that I have and it has to be around 45%. It also has been a few days but I feel like I'm taking damage faster than 2 week ago.

I'm on global America 2
    634/41798389

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

upon reviewing your account I can see that your damage prevention equals 43%.

damageprevention.png

Please be aware that you have lost your Agility Pet Trainer (level 3).

Therefore you have lost 2% damage prevention and 15% dodge chance - which increased the damage caused by npcs / players.

Rymar

3. Damnsarge

Damnsarge Someday Author

to understand correctly the pet trainer decreased my damage prevention and that's why my damage prevention was at 23%?

4. Rymar

Yes, your pet trainer have decreased your damage prevention (by 2% and dodge chance by 15%), but the reason behind your damage prevention being 23% may be a different set up of castles / ship gems or you may have activated a different preset which contain different pet. (once your ship will show 23% damage prevention again please hover your mouse over it to see detailed information).

There is no technical issue with your damage prevention.

Do you have any further questions?

Rymar

5. Rymar

As there is no further response I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.