Damage

Discussion in 'Help' started by TwistedlyCute, Aug 19, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwistedlyCute

TwistedlyCute Forum Apprentice

ok so whats going on in game to make my damage go from 101k down to 50-60k then later it returns to normal? it happens to a few people i know too

[​IMG] [​IMG]

all cannons, skills remain the same so nothing there has changed

[Images fixed and Merged]

Last edited by moderator: Aug 19, 2018
  2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The total damage of your account depends on many different variables; gems, configuration, cannons, skills, trophies, buffs, and castles to name but a few. Not to mention the defensive values of your target.

I do believe that a HRMS Guardian has a higher amount of Dodge Chance than a HRMS Surprise, so it is natural that you may hit less on that NPC. I also notice that you are using two different designs, if these have different gems equipped this could be another factor as to why your damage is lower.

Other things you could check would be if you are using the same preset, if not, are they setup the same; the castles, cannons, trophies, pets, trainers, expansions, commanders, etc.

Please be aware it is not possible for us to check every player account for the damage that they are doing. There are just too many variables.

However, we do know that damage calculations are regularly checked by the programmers, and we are informed that this is working as designed.

Do you have any further questions or comments?

Swift

*KRUCHY* likes this.
  3. TwistedlyCute

TwistedlyCute Forum Apprentice

Nothing was changed but the skin and both skins hit right at the same. Yesterday I was shooting a ship and it was hitting for 103k and while still on the same ship it dropped to 85k. Seems like the only thing that helps fix it is removing all cannons and putting the back on. Next time it happens I’ll post pics of the entire screen so that you can see everything is the same

4. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

i've noticed sometimes when i have swapped, pets,cannons there changed but the values are delayed, so far longest i've had was +/- 4mins, before values chaged. its only sometimes this hapens, but if during one of these 'lag' momments if i swapped pet or cannon 2x then while shooting my dmg would jump like you desribe.

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As this post has been answered and the problem resolved for now, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.