Feedback Days of Decay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Jun 8, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Days of Decay

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Days of Decay.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Arkаdash

Arkаdash Forum Greenhorn

Hello, i want to ask when will finish bucaneers and packages for open bucaneers? They will stay until end of event?

3. BAPHOMET97

BAPHOMET97 Someday Author

is there any code?

4. ahaha

ahaha Forum Apprentice

Congrats on kicking the lower level players in the balls by not even letting them get safanad coins from daily quests which is required to buy a major part of the markets content! No wonder your game is dying cuz of these "QoL updates" you keep releasing

5. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

DAYS OF DECAY - an aptly named 'Event' describing the demise of Seafight - Once upon a time it was the best! Need I say more!:rolleyes:!:rolleyes:!

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. Rymar

Hello,

Both payment packages and Buccaneers market will stay open till the end of event.

Voucher Code: RWLPTCJ5BGM8XCC1

More info here ->
    Voucher Codes

Rymar

7. *HMS*aZgaRd*

*HMS*aZgaRd* Someday Author

What happened to the thousands of Cursed and Radiant Souls I had in my inventory? I do not see a payout in my logbook:(

8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Where do we get the cursed souls to buy the smokescreen and barricaded top deck buffs from the In-game shop?

9. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

You get em from the admiral "Blackest Rat." It spawns after 300, 310 and 320 NPC of each region have been sunk from Commonwealth to Al'Mahareen region.

I haven't seen it yet and it kinda sucks no cursed souls yet. :[

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Ah yes..now I see. Thanks mate! I appreciate the information! :) (Dang - Probably will spawn once every 12 hours at the rate you said)!

Rabbid likes this.
  11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Get this! It spawned late Thursday night in Map 31/2 and I was right at the bottom of 32/1. I didn't even need to teleport I was so close and got there immediately. Searched that map relentlessly (all around the entire outside perimeter + the island + everywhere else) and NO RAT! Something isn't right because if it had spawned there, someone would have been shooting it and I saw a couple of boats also hunting it. Plus, I would have been chained. It's broken. Must not be working.

Rabbid likes this.
  12. wil32

wil32 Someday Author

Deep-sea lurkers still better. :(

13. Arkаdash

Arkаdash Forum Greenhorn

There is no ammonition in event chests!

14. Rymar

Cursed / Radiant souls from previous event have been exchanged for in-game items -> Cassiopeia The Mother of Monsters

Cursed souls can be obtained from the following npcs:

- Blackest Rat (admiral) - spawn after certain amount of Infected Oxen Tremor, Infected HRMS Guardian and Infected Sandy Jackal has been sunk
    - Rat King - this npc can be found within the group map

@Update

1. We have added a chance to earn Cursed Souls by inflicting the Last Shot on the Infected HRMS Guardian, Infected Oxen Tremor and Infected Sandy Jackal NPC's.
    2. We have also increased the number of Cursed Souls that can be gained from the Blackest Rat.

Cursed souls can be also obtained from the group map "Infested Lair" as a possible reward.

Rymar

15. ahaha

ahaha Forum Apprentice

A couple ideas to add to this event that I and probably most of the playerbase would find good (hopefully);

Add an option to buy all of the event ammo with pearls only

Improve the payment packages (10 wb4 with 20€ is bad this cannot be argued with)

Switch some of the products in the event shop from costing safanad to something else

Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
    The*Defiant likes this.
  16. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

The base reward from this event should be mainly yulong and safanad with a chance to get pearls and crowns. Nobody but new players need pearls and crowns are easily farmed.

We are never going to sink almost 1,000,000 regular NPC to get all slots and extension slots.

Xenoverse and The*Defiant like this.
  17. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Oh me! This is pitiful! I thought: "Great! We can get cursed souls easier now!" Goodness - how disappointing:

2022-06-10 13:57:23 You received 37406 x Pearls.
    2022-06-10 13:57:23 You received 101075 EXP (experience points).

2022-06-10 13:57:23 You sank Infected Oxen Tremor's ship.
    2022-06-10 13:57:23 You received 1 x Jade-green Toxin.
    2022-06-10 13:57:23 You received 1 x Cursed souls. <---After shooting a lot of these NPCs too!

Now for my Blackest Rat complaint! GOODNESS FOLKS! I am right about 4 inches from the Map where it spawns. I go under the Light of Tortuga and get to it and (I think it was 350 million Hit Points) there were ALREADY a ton of ships there and all using their sentinels for double firepower and the Rat was ALREADY down to 78 million! I got off a few shots and then blown away. Here was my reward!

2022-06-10 14:00:51 You received 14480 EXP (experience points).
    2022-06-10 14:00:51 You received 1 x Cursed souls. <-- You might as well end this Event! I'll be dead before I get 30 of them!
    2022-06-10 14:00:51 You received 13870 x Pearls.

-PUSAT- likes this.
  18. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Look closer mate! Some of the Event chests and shipwrecks have ammo.

2022-06-10 15:02:05 You received 2750 x Aqua ammunition. Treasure Chest Bonus <-----An Event chest
    2022-06-10 15:02:05 1x Treasure chest key was/were removed. Reason: Chest opened.

2022-06-10 14:17:29 Monster killed. <------------------------A Shipwreck.
    2022-06-10 14:17:29 You received 2407 x Ignis ammunition.

M¡ŞÈяŶ likes this.
  19. E-Weezey

E-Weezey Forum Apprentice

so to play in the group map you need each of the 3 toxins to convert into antidote...but if you are lower than level 31 i guess you cant participate. only way to get green and herbal toxins for lower level players is to buy it in the shop. but in order to buy a green toxin i have to have the herbal toxin. this doesnt make sense. the green toxin should be able to be purchased using royal toxin. this way all can have an opportunity to play the group map.

The*Defiant likes this.
  20. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

A suggestion to the brainiac developers for this Event: add cursed souls to the Event Chests and shipwrecks! And make it so the lower-level players can participate and enjoy the Event, as mentioned by E-Weezey above! Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.