de buffs

Discussion in 'Help' started by QUEENVIXEN, Mar 22, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUEENVIXEN

QUEENVIXEN Forum Connoisseur

How often do you check for b ots and give out debuffs? I know players that have been reported for it , and yet they r still going round with no debuffs. You keep saying send screenshots or report it. They have been reported numerous times , that now we have lost faith in you to act accordingly. We no longer bother reporting. Waste of time. You just constantly debuff innocent players. Game is seriously going downhill.

booghy1973 and Loki162 like this.
  2. zwaardvis

zwaardvis Forum Apprentice

They don't do anything about it

booghy1973 likes this.
  3. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

stop playing events stop spending money you cant beat the bots and cheats anyway

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

Unfortunately we (moderator team) do not have any information on how often / when the bot de-buff will be run, it is up to our Support and Developers to deal with such cases (reports, de-buff waves).

I understand your frustration, however there is not much information that I can provide you with.

I can assure you that each and every player who has been reported for any T&C violations will be investigated.

Thank you for your feedback I'll make sure to pass it onto the appropriate party.

Rymar

5. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Exceptional Talent

Funny. That player ranking number 2 at the moment in this thunderevent,I have seem that player with red eye THREE times lately!Took also screen shots of his/hers boat. Dosent there not ringing any bell?????:confused::eek:o_Oo_Oo_O

6. Yaksa

Yaksa Forum Greenhorn

i think thery dont care about it sad

7. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

To prevent this thread from becoming a discussion I'll close this thread.

Thank you for your feedback.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.