Feedback Debuff for Bot Using

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seren, Jul 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maceel

Maceel Junior Expert

haha man when I saw my server rank 1 player to crit 8k with hallow and gun powder I was so hard (if you know what I mean :D )

2. I absolutely cannot imagine why the 'don't look behind the curtain" forum mods needed to edit *Edit*. My god..what the heck is wrong with saying that????

Last edited by moderator: Jan 4, 2022
    *Wonder*, babenewport and Loki162 like this.
  3. vs.vagskarm

vs.vagskarm Forum Apprentice

Why I just got debuff, only live, I playued normally, and because I did not see the mission person at 31/1 just loged out from see, and returned to see to get the reward for a mission.

What is going on ? You leave all the *edit* fighters with auto lock and auto jump maps and punish us for logout/login to see the mission person ?

what is going on

i got the debuff just before some minutes

the support in greece is nothing

4. Joкer!73

Joкer!73 Forum Greenhorn

Hi, we got in guild 90 % bot users and just how ever is who using *Edit*, are got debuff what about users of *Edit* Players from our guild still play with out any debuff. So this is not much good what you did, and there they can also using auto target.

5. 3W!!TJES

3W!!TJES Forum Greenhorn

Yust quit the game , i advice everyon doing that i heard many people who do not bot get a debuf thats *Edit*

laila♥ and vs.vagskarm like this.
  6. 3W!!TJES

3W!!TJES Forum Greenhorn

little kids

7. _-walker-_

_-walker-_ Forum Apprentice

Gotcha! *Edit* i just ask

8. vs.vagskarm

vs.vagskarm Forum Apprentice

I just saw the patchday notes. For winter event i got a debuff before Christmass (and i did not complain), why second debuff for the same reason ? one is not enough ?

9. -Taki-

-Taki- Forum Apprentice

Very good practice, well done!
    We players who do not use Bot programs are very disappointed with the League rankings!
    Therefore, we sincerely hope that this will happen with this ranking as well !!!!!

Loki162 and The*Defiant like this.
  10. lea_kis

lea_kis Forum Apprentice

I just cant stop laugh :D This bot buff is awesome, i love it soo mutch :D I got too, but truely, i did deserved it :D I didnt give a poo about this game. The best part is to many player complain about to dont have ship on the sea, didnt have BP :D loooool i hope the bot search didnt stop :D

11. alektra

alektra Junior Expert

botting no good Debuff no player on sea :( Idk what is the best ?
    Maby Bp can fix something legal for paymnet ?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
  12. anyamanó72™

anyamanó72™ Forum Greenhorn

Hi, the most botting players who are using *Edit* not get any touch from BP! Lets do it from top in EXP

*Edit*

So first top 5 the most are users bot are clean ? Lets clean all debuff and what ever you find to got debuff for all users just started !

Any suspicious behaviour have to be sent to Support.

13. =siseto-82=bg=

=siseto-82=bg= Forum Greenhorn

*Edit - English Only*

14. =siseto-82=bg=

=siseto-82=bg= Forum Greenhorn

*Edit - English Only*

15. -Taki-

-Taki- Forum Apprentice

*Edit*

Any suspicious behaviour have to be sent to Support.

16. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you for doing this. Nice to see (and sink) the cheaters sailing with the "Badge of Shame". And it verifies for us that the ones we suspected of cheating were indeed cheating! Note below: A picture of a ship that has NEVER cheated: :)

[​IMG]

17. i can verify some with gotcha are getting gotchas and not botted as ive recieved 1 yet i only log in a couple hours a night but i dont get it as the post says people have recieved for event ranks or summut yet i dont think ive did nothing wrong on any event maps ive entered solo so only enter with randoms only did what needed for quests for event and still have recieved 1 so i dunno whats happening regarding this gotcha.

We will use the restart also to clean up the winter event rankings. These users shall have 25% of their Experience Points removed, and a 14 day Gotcha! debuff applied.

so what have i supposidly done wrong by completing quests for winter event i didnt even look at ranks as to my position as im not intrested about ranks as im aware there allways exploited

laila♥ likes this.
  18. flafighter

flafighter Regular

This bot debuff has been applied to my account. I want to know why. I've never cheated or used any external program. EVER! I don't know how! This is BS

laila♥ likes this.
  19. seems many have but dont need to exploit a game they dont really have any intrest in just continue logging in now and then keeping account kinda stimulated ,
    kinda funny how when you do log in to do a few quests while have time ya get chased round every map by the actual exploiters comming at ya with speedos activated to chase you before there even in visual range cannon range more than any1 else same people take event rankings make god knows how much ep elp complete more tasks than most ships could even image and yet your detection misses the real culprits and players who hardly play get gotchas yet hardly ever on or competing to try and out rank the cheats lol comical.

could you post my stats as to how many events i actually completed ?? as the whole event i have been playing on 3 accounts seperatly 1 on each time each doing the same thing completing event quests shooting afew ships logging out doing same on other 2 outta 3 accounts only my main gets a gotcha yet all 3 played exactly the same way time diffrence logged on each account depending how long took to do quests and shoot some ships to make curency for designs got designs and event over for me.
    were in that have i cheated ?? and can you produce evidence to show why you suspect me of doing any wrong doing please would be appreciated.

flafighter likes this.
  20. flafighter

flafighter Regular

I'll say it's a bad joke. They banned me for 13 days. I don't cheat!

laila♥ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.